Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just another example of the wonderful PBE community -->

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpadeCA

01-29-2013

Quote:
Cheironn:
Had same situation. Picked in Jayce first pick & also called top in chat at very beginning. Second pick instalocks Fiora with no words at all.

Solution?
First time jungle Jayce. Won that game with a perfect score.

Learn to adapt to different situations and to deal with your team. It'll make everything go much eaiser.

Cant adapt randomly when I get a random champion that I dont have runes set up for and I can't fill the role. Jungle sona, don't think so.

namora

01-29-2013

I went through several attempts to explain this in a nice way, but I'll just put it down now. Until you try to learn how to deal with poor situations it will only get worse. This applies to life, not just gaming. Every time you're not prepared for the worst, you'll get smacked in the face and it hurts. A lot. So my advice to all of you who are having difficulties with trolls, afk's, d/cs, ragers, etc. Learn to deal with it, because these not gonna pop out of existence at a wish.

Real talk was here.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

NumbSe7en

01-29-2013

Hopefully this won't be a problem anymore with the new insta-ban feature.

Last Fantasy

01-29-2013

Sometimes I am not really confident with my ADC's skill so I play support Lux. If I see them even trying to CS and poke, it's all good. However if I think they might need to brush up their skills a bit, I turn into AP Lux in 10 minutes.

Vinylyarou

01-29-2013

PBE is for testers, not for elo and ranked and promotions and all that bull****. stop crying, pussies.

Last Fantasy

01-29-2013

Quote:
Vinylyarou:
PBE is for testers, not for elo and ranked and promotions and all that bull****. stop crying, pussies.

There is absolutely no reason why a PBE community can't be nice or play properly. Testing does not excuse rudeness.