Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just another example of the wonderful PBE community -->

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zion l

01-29-2013

Short and sweet.

Queued up, champ select chat box went like this:

Summoner1: Hi
Summoner2:i nid
Summoner2: mid i mid
summoner 3(me): Guys, lets play our best this game cause i need 1 more win for a promotion.
Summoner1: cool what divi?
Summoner3(me): Gold 2
Summoner 4: Fk u promotion (Troll picks zilian with teleport and heal)

Lovely? I think so.

Warrikon

01-29-2013

same as solo que.

AriesMajor

01-29-2013

I hate when people dont know how to counter pick and call positions without considering what might be on the enemy teams side.

Its not rocket science. Don't go into lobby and tell your team what position you play best, because 5 people could easily all say mid.

Tell your team what position you do worst in, that way you can cut your chances of having a bad spot by 100%.

Ranked league is like golf. It's more about how few mistakes you can make instead of how many game making plays you can make. 5 pars 1 birdie and 4 bogies is way worse than 10 pars.

Also if you're premade, get out of each others but and play in different lanes, you're not always gonna get the chance to butthug each other in bottom lane.

BlueWallpaper

01-29-2013

Quote:
Warrikon:
same as solo que.

same as ranked 5s then

KanOOkles

01-29-2013

And Riot still doesn't listen to the community when we say all we ****ing want is to link PBE accounts to NA accounts. NOT EU or BR or what the **** ever because they don't even know basic English. Downvote me because you are lucky enough to not get these idiots every game.

Mr Mystical

01-29-2013

Ranked in PBE is just hell ....trolls ...no one wants to play the meta ...everyone argues over positions, it's just fail teamwork right from the start and it's really frustrating to those of us trying to play the meta in ranked games and test out the new League system. I have had at least 5 games where 2 people start in game with us in ranked and then just up and leave because they got killed a few times. PBE is almost unplayable as solo Q anymore ...very sad.

rioroo 2

Recruiter

01-29-2013

heres an idea, if you want to play ranked so much, go play on real server

miranda please

01-29-2013

Quote:
steven2543:
heres an idea, if you want to play ranked so much, go play on real server

"Real server" isn't available to us Mac players yet. We gotta make the best of what we have.

To everyone else who's had problems with trolls and scumbags ruining your games, check out the PPPFI thread to make new friends and play with nice people who take the game seriously!

SpadeCA

01-29-2013

Summoner One: Hey, Mid(first pick)
Me: Top(second pick)
Summoner 3: Support
Summoner 4: Adc
Summoner 5 afks till its his pick and instalocks my lane.
Me: Im top?
Summoner 5: Idc
Me: Im second pick, higher than you.
Summoner 5: IDC.

13/14 Game were loses. Lost my division, and 6 promotion series' down the drain.
Riot plz.

Cheiron

Huntsman

01-29-2013

Quote:
SpadeCA:
Summoner One: Hey, Mid(first pick)
Me: Top(second pick)
Summoner 3: Support
Summoner 4: Adc
Summoner 5 afks till its his pick and instalocks my lane.
Me: Im top?
Summoner 5: Idc
Me: Im second pick, higher than you.
Summoner 5: IDC.

13/14 Game were loses. Lost my division, and 6 promotion series' down the drain.
Riot plz.

Had same situation. Picked in Jayce first pick & also called top in chat at very beginning. Second pick instalocks Fiora with no words at all.

Solution?
First time jungle Jayce. Won that game with a perfect score.

Learn to adapt to different situations and to deal with your team. It'll make everything go much eaiser.