I have an idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

01-29-2013

I think Riot should make Super minions worth more money.

They are hard as hell to kill especially if your not the adc apc.

Also it would allow for a team who is losing to farm up a bit and catch up a little more.

Right now minions are worth:

Melee Minion Melee Gold: 20 (+0.5 / 3 min)

Caster Minion Ranged Gold: 15 (+0.5 / 3 min)

Siege Minion Ranged Gold: 40 (+1 / 3 min)

Super minion (Summoner's Rift) Melee Gold: 27

Why in Karthus name is Super minions worth less then a Seige minion at lvl 1 minute 1?

I mean seriously.....

I understand that they expect a champ to kill the supers, because if they dont then they will push and win the game. Therefor every super gets killed by a champ. So you cant make them worth MOUNDS of gold but id say something like 50-70 gold for a super? that would allow the losing team that much more gold to come back with.

IDK just an idea

(all minion worths are from httphttp://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki so if they are incorrect im sorry)

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

yeah 27 gold sounds a bit low I'm certain we get somewhere in the 40's but anyways I agree it should be raised some but not too much.

workthecorners

01-29-2013

Who do we talk to, to get something changed. lol. Cus i cant see any bad side at all.

MicKretz

01-29-2013

im not sure the losing team should be showered with lots more gold....doesn't sound right to me

TheFakeSit

01-29-2013

This would be a good idea, it would make coming back form inhibitor down much easier because when you're sitting in your base defending you're not falling too behind on gold. I like the idea, could make the games closer and overall more competitive

Forgot Boots

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by workthecorners View Post
Who do we talk to, to get something changed. lol. Cus i cant see any bad side at all.
Well, if you think about it- the enemy team worked to kill that inhibitor. By bumping up the gold up you're practically rewarding the team who did poorly by losing the inhibitor in the first place, and giving them more gold then the inhibitor to begin with. I think they purposefully did this to make it less rewarding for the team whose doing worse.

workthecorners

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgot Boots View Post
Well, if you think about it- the enemy team worked to kill that inhibitor. By bumping up the gold up you're practically rewarding the team who did poorly by losing the inhibitor in the first place, and giving them more gold then the inhibitor to begin with. I think they purposefully did this to make it less rewarding for the team whose doing worse.
yes that is why it couldnt be THAT much gold. If yout think about it tho once you push through someones inhibitor it forces them to keep someone in base alowing your team to farm the whole jungle as well as dragon and probably baron. So killing the inhib STRONGLY outweighs the gold they would get from killing super minions. Im just saying they should get a little more gold for supers. Someone could research but i dont think more then 15 supers come from 1 inhib being down at 50 gold per super that would be 750 gold given to 1 person or split between multipal people still less then dragon and way less then baron. It is although enough to allow your adc to get a little more fed or your support to get a little more useful. Just sayin