Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XEureka

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Why can't teemo play bot???? Everytime i wanna call bot they say TEEMO NO BOT DUMB*** im like why the attitude

Voyles

01-29-2013

Teemo can do fine down bot as an ADC replacement.

XEureka

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Thanks lol but i still don't see how a support can replace an ADC.

Voyles

01-29-2013

Quote:
XEureka:
Thanks lol but i still don't see how a support can replace an ADC.

Teemo isn't really support. Best to have him as an AD/AP hybrid carry with someone else to support him. If he was with another ADC, that would be bad because they would be fighting over farm. That's why he doesn't go bottom with another ADC.

The Jade Fist

01-29-2013

Teemo can also deny farm and harras as a support and not cs himself pretty good and provide plenty of control in vision/ mushrooms. Down side is once team fights start he's not going to be able to deal dmg, or really have any team altering abilities, aside from his blind if he can land it on bruiser/ adc.

He's not the best but still perfectly usable. Just realize that he's going to have to play catch up farm post lane phase later, or hopes the game ends early enough for his weakness to not matter.

I've done support teemo, build phage/ frozen mallet for some extra cc, and try to build mostly tanky. Even if you're not a dmg threat people still think "must kill teemo", use it against them by being harder to kill then they realize. Free mushroom wards leaves you able to skip buying nearly as much as other supports, so you can go straight to your phage or ageis.

SeCKS Egai

01-29-2013

Quote:
MileHighJew:
Teemo isn't really support. Best to have him as an AD/AP hybrid carry with someone else to support him. If he was with another ADC, that would be bad because they would be fighting over farm. That's why he doesn't go bottom with another ADC.

He's listed as a support, and does end up functioning as a support. If someone plays a teemo support properly, he/she wouldn't be farming so it wouldn't impact the adc cs. Teemo can zone, but more importantly drop shrooms over the map. Most supports can only drop wards, Teemo can get kills without being anywhere near the enemy, or soften them up with a shroom and suddenly they're visible on the map, which can setup a kill that way.

A lot of the hate for teemo comes either from the shrooms, (which people love to have on their team but hate to have to deal with) or the fact that so many try to run him as an adc. The blind he's got makes it plausible, but for the most part, people who try to run him as an adc do poorly.

The Jade Fist

01-29-2013

Playing him as adc, is subpar, though still doable, but that also can be said for any ranged auto attack champion. Hell you can leblanc adc if you wanted (it works)

I still think teemo belongs top or mid. AD on him isn't always bad though, but I prefer on hit/ Attack speed.

S3 makes his AP version a little better though then it used to be. If you're going good in your lane, go for the AP over the other options, half shotting people with mushrooms alone will be worth it.

Keleroin

01-29-2013

dont play teemo. then everyones happy

Blaberous

02-03-2013

Just play Teemo OnHit with like: Zephyr, Malady, Gunglade, ect.

Delete Teemo

02-03-2013

support teemo is almost useeless lategame besides his shrooms. ADC teemo has no reliable steroids or AD scaling, and a low range. No reason to go AD teemo when there's other carries that are so much better. I'd dare say that Kennen is a better adc than teemo