Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot is the new Treeline Map a Success over the old one?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey look a Smurf

01-30-2013

I miss the old TT. I reckon the new one takes a lot of elements out of the game. I think Riot over did it with the new one, actually. From the first time I saw it, I knew that it was probably worst than the old one. Here's a list why I think it's worse compared to the old one:

1. Bushes. There are quite I fair bit of bushes I would say, but I find the positioning is bad. You can barely even gank now or move around without getting killed.

2. Champions. If you get a good line-up of champions against weaker ones, you would defintely win. Champions with good gap-closers and burst of damage (Like Xin Zhao) often tend to be more dominant. Whereas I don't find it a problem in the old TT. Except for Singed, in the old and new, he's still too strong. :-(

3. Jungle. Now that Riot took a bunch of the jungle out, it's really a big problem. You can't really jungle without dying or even juke. I remember the old map, it is possible to juke champions easily and it was really fun, but now, it's so hard to escape.