Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(game) (minor) Co-op SHen bot Random Freeze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Segal

01-29-2013

Title says it all. Ive been playing co op and shen bot for three games has random points where he just freezes.

There seems to be no warning when he freezes or he only does it when ... its out of the blue.

Warrikon

01-29-2013

uhm... I'll test this out but, can you give more descriptions? is he inable to use spells? does he just stop autoattacking/moving? If the latter, I think there might be a new bug for all champs :\

Steven Segal

01-29-2013

This is one instance. Me and a ally were attacking him and we were in his base, thresh used his E, shen stopped auto attacking and using any abilities. Didnt move or even flinch. also he froze at another instance on trying to use his ult to save a bot ally, who we killed before he could get down to save him.
Again no moves or auto atack or anything. i will download lol recorder and post link here next time this happens so as you can better understand the full instance of this happening.
Colonelangus