Another frustrated customer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsaneSamurai

01-29-2013

They banned a pro sure, but from what I read they let him get away with the most offenses any account has ever had before they did anything.

Anyway, the multiple IP thing would be rough. I play with 2 roommates, and we are decent team players, so banning us wouldn't make alot of sense. Also, I think the whole idea of "elo hell" stems from the fact that this game doesn't differentiate(either not at all, or not very well) between problem players and people who just aren't great at the game. I'm not too good at the game, and the more the system seems to get used to my skill level being low, the more it throws me in with trolls and raging kids. Hopefully this'll change in the future but the system kinda drains away your patience over time.

ZapatillaLoca

01-29-2013

after 3 years of playing this game i realized one important fact...Riot wont/cant do anything about its community. The only solution is to take matters into your own hands...that is, play with friends, join a group, play co-op.

MIDGETSLAYER777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

i just thinks its horse **** when your elo is based on how many u can win in a row, and when you lose 3 in a row due to afk's and leaves u lose an entire 100ish elo that you cant get back unless u win anothewr 3 in a row... i agree i feel they should charge us.. hell.. i know ive put over 500 dollars in rp in the game so what would a 5 to 10 dollar monthly fee do us.... it would keep rediculous ass kids from afking for ip and stuff like that.. just wish there were better morals threw the community

adc

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDGETSLAYER777 View Post
i just thinks its horse **** when your elo is based on how many u can win in a row, and when you lose 3 in a row due to afk's and leaves u lose an entire 100ish elo that you cant get back unless u win anothewr 3 in a row... i agree i feel they should charge us.. hell.. i know ive put over 500 dollars in rp in the game so what would a 5 to 10 dollar monthly fee do us.... it would keep rediculous ass kids from afking for ip and stuff like that.. just wish there were better morals threw the community
Winning or losing games in a row has literally nothing to do with how much Elo you lose. For ****s sakes, stop posting if you don't know how **** works.

DarkUltralisk

01-29-2013

I personally live in a house where all my five parrents siblings have computers and my two siblings play league of legends this would completely screw two of us over.