R>Team Stratos 7 (S 7)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kytese

01-29-2013

APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Current Requirements:

-must be a current citizen of the US
-must be or over the age of 18
-must own at least 7 rune pages
-have a comfortable champion pool (at least 6)
-(preferably) Pst timezone, having people in est gets in the way of practice.
-Practice will be at night to accommodate everyone's schedule (Around 8pst pm - 12) (Monday - Friday) (Saturday will Vary) (Sunday will be a day of rest)
-Must have a skype and a working mic (Also must know how to speak English)
-Must have a facebook for a group page to send out announcements (Everyday when I get on my computer, I log on facebook rather than checking my Email and I doubt I'm the only one who does this, this is for faster communication)

Information
I am recruiting every role atm (yes every role). I won't say what lane I main (Since if there's someone better than me at that role I'll gladly give it up ^^). But I do have requirements for each lane as well, I know I have many requirements, but I'm serious about this and if you stopped caring after reading all this, I suggest you just press the arrow left on the top left of your internet browser and look for another team.
General (Every Lane)
-As I stated above must own at least 7 rune pages and have a comfortable champion pool of 5 (its not that hard)
-Own at least 50 champions
-In all honestly, I don't care what your elo is and you may be thinking (He's just saying that because he's unranked) which I'm not going to lie, part of the reason, but the main reason is I have seen a godly 1.9k elo top laner, and I have seen someone just as good, but a 1.4k Adc. I'll be recording every single match during a tryout period and watch each individual one by one, but also listening into the skype call with 4 others you will be with and see how well you work with others (I don't take ****, but I'm open for constructive criticism, if you don't care, the back arrow key is on the top left ^^)
-Map Awareness* (This is key x.x)
-Max CS at the 20 minute mark is 228, so I expect 170 in a bot custom game, and at least 130+ in a normal game (Except Under certain conditions- ex camping, lane swaps, etc) and like I said its not that hard, and if you don't care well I don't care about your comments ^^
-Warding (Simple Enough)
-I expect the jungle to keep timers on objectives, every lane during lane phase should keep track of the wards on their side and times (When late game comes around the support should keep track) and the support should keep track of inhib timers. (Key* I will be watching for this during the tryout period)
-Have a sense not to counterpick yourself (After seeing Frost and Tpa match, Toyz was comfortable enough with his Ori to not even care about counters to first pick it). You don't have to always counterpick, but have a champion you're comfortable with who's evenly matched with the other champion, and if you're comfortable, you can win. Just what I mean is don't hard counterpick yourself and shut yourself down.
-A DECENT INTERNET (if you dc often like someone on another team I was in, don't even bother playing x.x if I see you dc often no matter how good you are, I can't deal with that)

About tryouts
I will contact you, you don't contact me (I will not accept most of the time sorry). I will send a request in game and decide a date and see how you work with certain people. Then switch it around and decide the final group including two sub memebers (Just because you're a sub doesn't mean you don't have to practice, I WILL put you in games certain days so you will always be ready when the time comes). I will also personally message all those who did not make it instead of just ignoring you because if you cared enough to try, I'll care enough to give you the respect you deserve.

What to Submit

(Summoner Name)
(Age)
(Timezone)
(Role)
*If you don't meet all the requirements above, don't even bother posting.

More Information

There are a lot of new things happening to the meta season 3. I am willing to listen to good ideas (not something stupid*), and as long as 3/4 of the current members in the game agree with it, then you are allowed to do it. If you're that one person who disagrees, I suggest not to get butthurt about it because if you wanted to try something in the future, you wouldn't be on good terms for everyone to agree with you ^^.
If you don't like someone on the team, don't even bother messaging me because I don't care. If you don't like them, then quit and we'll replace you. and like above about the internet, I don't care how good you are, I don't need you.
If you're going to miss practice, I need a 3 Day notice before (On the facebook group page) so we won't be freaking out last minute (I'm involved in college chamber singers for choir and tennis, but I'll always be on most of the time for practice and always for tournaments)
O did I say tournaments? Yes. I have a list of online tournaments that we're allowed to do, nothing yet of like ipl or mlg, but to get things rolling onto a positive direction to season 3 :)

Last Note

Wow, I applaud you for reading all this, unless you're just going to post some stupid comment below. I know some comments will be like "You're probably not even a good player" and that's your opinion and as much as I want to disagree with it, it would be a waste of my time. I do meet all the minimum requirements for owning champions and rune pages etc etc, but as for how good I am, its for you to decide after you see me play. I hope to take a selected few of you with me on my journey to season 3 :)

(Announcement) Registration closing 2/3/2013 Sunday at 11:59pm!!! Tryouts begin Thursday.

Tiroxan

01-29-2013

Tiroxan
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Tiroxan

01-29-2013

Tiroxan
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
support

Kytese

01-29-2013

To all people posting, I will message you but I'll have this registration open for about two weeks or if we get an abundance of people registering. I'll message you in game for conformation and a chance for you to introduce yourself and allow me to introduce myself as well, but I'm sorry for the delay of gathering people.

lnsayne

01-29-2013

Lnsayne
Central Time
ADC
Extra Information: I have a duo partner name vVvPerilous, he has also added his information to the list we have been practicing together for awhile and synergize well in the bottom lane. Figured i'd let you know!

vVvPerilous

01-29-2013

vVvPerilous
Eastern Standard Time (stay up til 4am everyday).
Support (Can get 7 rune pages at anytime but as support do not feel it to be necessary).

ashton51

01-29-2013

(Summoner Name)ashton51
(Age)19
(Timezone)pacific
(Role)top, jungle

JiYung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Hi Kytese ^^
Your CS requirement is the same as pro level xd I can't even reach that

Kytese

01-29-2013

@JiYung lmao x.x you ready haunt me on my friends list, now you're in my post too D:

oDesired

01-29-2013

Summoner Name) oDesired
(Age) 18
(Timezone) Aest
(Role) Jungle