1220 Elo streaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

http://www.twitch.tv/unblestdevotee Check it out guys also this is obviously ranked but we have Cho, Malph, Ali, Sivir and diana. So it should be an awesome match.

Rostant

01-28-2013

*starts watching* sees you die, lmao

Black Star Hope

01-28-2013

I watched ur round just now, that initiate from the malphite at the end secured it for u haha well played.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rostant View Post
*starts watching* sees you die, lmao
Yeah early game I was getting stomped by that draven. End of match we won and everyone had a decent score on our team *Tons of assists*.

I'll be doing another ranked match and sorry I forgot to play music.

UnblestDevotee

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Star Hope View Post
I watched ur round just now, that initiate from the malphite at the end secured it for u haha well played.
Malph destroyed their team he was 5-0 early game andt hen just made sure to give all his kills away to teammates.

Black Star Hope

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnblestDevotee View Post
Malph destroyed their team he was 5-0 early game andt hen just made sure to give all his kills away to teammates.
Ye i came into the stream after he was already 5-0 figured he must have being doing good, hes like the first champ i bought so was cool to see him in ranked, only being playin lol about 2 weeks.

UnblestDevotee

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Star Hope View Post
Ye i came into the stream after he was already 5-0 figured he must have being doing good, hes like the first champ i bought so was cool to see him in ranked, only being playin lol about 2 weeks.
Don't expect to see him much in ranked as he is almost always banned. Both sides forgot to get him so the support decided to secure him and go top, and thank god he did lol.

Anywho this new match looks like it's pretty even, I'm top as the manthong.

UnblestDevotee

01-29-2013

Well I got first blood against Olaf then early game most the team was getting out played by a little. Except for our adc who went balls deep and carried us to the later half of mid game and from there the rest of us got it together again.

Gonna do another ranked match and I honestly think you guys should check it out. I don't know what's happening but there are some really cool plays going on in this 1200 area randomly. Oh I forgot to mention we won, and I'm up to 1279.

UnblestDevotee

01-29-2013

Well that's another win and now I'm at 1301 elo. Went jungle Olaf and pulled a score of 7/2/9

It wasn't that interesting of a match since both sides kept playing passive when the other side wanted to initiate. I think I'm done streaming ranked so good night and thanks to those who watched.

UnblestDevotee

01-29-2013

Well I'm starting the stream up again http://www.twitch.tv/unblestdevotee

Doing ranked and it's a duo.