[Champion] Alianora, Keeper of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansarum

02-19-2013

lol thanks guys I am planing on making a few more tweeks on how the portals and Into the Void work on jungle monsters (aka it doesnt work for the sake of dragon and baron fights in pro matchups) but other then that I am proud of this champ

please let me hear ideas I am going to submit this soon along with my cover letter/resume so any more constructive criticism is appreciated!

Ansarum

02-25-2013

changed the lore around a bit giving her logs more meaning and a little bit about how the development of the hexvoid gun process.

Ansarum

03-15-2013

I have just sent my final submission of this champion to the Creative Design Internship! Thanks again for anyone that gave critique and really helped her turn out the way she did!

Wish me Skill!

Ansarum

03-26-2013

http://anarumi.deviantart.com/#/art/...?_sid=6ca53391

friend decided to draw her out for the internship! I have also updated the document a bit from what I had before. was working on it out of the forms, and did a few tweaks here and there.

Please let me know what you think! I am still going to work on her even though it was already submited to Riot for the internship doesn't mean shes done!