[Champion] Alianora, Keeper of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansarum View Post
yea looking back that that it was a bit nutty! i tweeked it a bit and knocked back the timer from 12 seconds to 10 to give it a bit more "fairness"
Along with that, maybe lower the buff on friendly allies a bit. Not too much, but actually give players a reason to cast it on an enemy.

Ansarum

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaControl56 View Post
Along with that, maybe lower the buff on friendly allies a bit. Not too much, but actually give players a reason to cast it on an enemy.
i did do that just a tad to the attack power buff, the armor is the support "shield" so didnt want to mess with that a whole lot
changed the ally buff on Ooze Augmentation from 25/35/45/60/75 to 20/30/40/55/65

Ansarum

01-29-2013

I have added the lore! Please tell me if you like the "journal entry" method i have implemented or if i should rewrite it as the other champions have it. I am also going to think of some lines for her since most of the feedback for her abilities, though still needing some work, have been pretty good in my eyes!

thanks again guys for all the feedback and again please keep it comin!

Ghostshadowblade

01-30-2013

Malhazar anyone? He is already the keeper of the void.

Ansarum

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
Malhazar anyone? He is already the keeper of the void.
Correction: Malzahar is the Prophet of the void, not a keeper. his Lore explains that he was a Seer in Shurima. He found Icathia and was "drawn to" an obelisk that was filled with the essence of the Void.

Malzahar is possessed by the Void, Alianora has a HexTech weapon that gives her limited power.

please concentrate on the lore and abilities given here! trust me I have done my homework on the lores to make sure that both titles, and lore does not collide with anyone elses.

Ansarum

01-30-2013

made the first edit to the abilities making it easier to read! this does help a ton and i am sorry i didnt do it before T_T

please keep constructive critique coming! working on some lines and concept art for her as of now and should update soon!

Ansarum

01-30-2013

Just found the perfect dance on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNf7gh9Tt2c

its from 0:43 to 0:45 ^_^ you should be able to recognize this immediately! and i just realized this champ does scream this dance... please dont spoil it for others!

Nix157

01-31-2013

Just to clarify; the armor boost for an ally isn't 75% right? because if so that is just a tad overpower especially with the current meta of running near full AD teams.

Ansarum

01-31-2013

just added some lines in though it is getting late I will add the attack ones and some more taunts/jokes later

Ansarum

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix157 View Post
Just to clarify; the armor boost for an ally isn't 75% right? because if so that is just a tad overpower especially with the current meta of running near full AD teams.
Whoops so it was on a Percentage! now it is a straight addition to the straight total. Thank you for pointing that out!

everything else look good?