[Champion] Alianora, Keeper of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansarum

01-28-2013

Hello all this is my idea for a champion! This is built as a ranged harass/buff support champion and is constantly being changed and updated, I will change and update on here as well but I wanted to see what peoples reactions and thoughts where on everything i have so far. This is a constantly changing and evolving post (as it should be in my opinion) so please come back and comment on new additions or changes that I make! I love hearing other peoples thoughts as I am trying to get this ready to add into an Internship Application for Riot Games!

I will give key notes on the lore that I am writing up and some brief details about the abilities. If you would like to see the numbers I have on them and a more detailed description is below all of the following.

Short description of Abilities

Passive) System Backup:
After casting 3 spells, The HexVoid Gun will back up. The next autoattack turns into an pool of slime that slows enemy units for a moment.

Q) Voidray Blast:
Active: Alianora fires a bolt of slime that passes through enemies dealing magic damage, and reducing their armor % by 5/7/10/13/20 for a short duration. If covered in slime it also slows them down

W) Ooze Augmentation:
Active: On ally cast Covers Champions' weapon and body with a toxic dose of Void Ooze.

Active: On enemy cast covers Champions' weapon with a toxic dose of Void Ooze. and sets up secondary hit with voidray blast.

E) Multidimensional Portal:
Active: After channeling for .5 seconds, Alianora launches a glob of ooze into the air towards a targeted area. This will create a splotch of ooze on the ground that does nothing. When the 2nd splotch lands, it creates a multidimensional portal on the ground that allows any champion or lane minion to pass through it. Allied units both champion and minion are unharmed while enemy units take damage.

R) Into the Void:
Active: Alianora reverses the energy of the gun slowing all nearby enemies movement speed by 60% for 3 seconds. After channeling for 3 seconds, Alianora sucks in enemy champions caught in the area. The vacuum removes enemies from the Field of Justice. After 2 seconds the gun expels the enemy champions in front of Alianora that were caught, spiting them out in the same position they were in and fears them for .5/1/1.5 seconds.

Alianora, Keeper of the Void

DESCRIPTION OF LOOKS/PERSONALITY:

http://anarumi.deviantart.com/#/art/...?_sid=6ca53391
All of the drawing work goes to her I just supplied her with the lore and discription. I think it turned out awesome.

Race: Human
Size: slender, medium sized, busty
Alignment/region: Zaun
Height: about 5'4"
Looks: long black hair put up into a messy bun. Slender face, Hextech Corset, bracers and boots, with Void inscriptions on them that glow a violent purple. a lab coat that reaches down to knee length. and goggles around her neck.

Weapon Description: Hexvoid system with a main "void" type cloudy substance, another thinner ooze tank attached to the left, and other misc. tubes, and containers attached to back with provided support from the corset. The "gun" part of the weapon has 5 claws that are constantly holding a swirling ball of Void gas. behind that there is a pipe that will shoot out the ooze (lore wise the ooze is "void sensitive" and that allows for the abilities to be triggered though the device) and the rest of the gun is the working parts and the grips that are 1 handle over the top of the gun just behind the arms and a pistol grip for the other hand.

LORE:

The following are excerpts taken from the journal of a scientist named Alianora. Working a few other colleagues in Zaun, she was commisioned by the Noxian Government. Alianora worked in secrecy on the secret development of the HexVoid gun known in its early stages only as "Project Null", a study to better understand the dimension known now as the Void.

Day 1: Project Null
After the shocking discovery and conformation that there is such a think as the “Void” through the terror known as “Cho'Gath” the Government of Noxus has enlisted many scientists including myself to further study this phenomenon. If we can believe that the rumors are true and these “Voidborn” command vast armies of creatures like them, we will want them on our side rather then enemies. We will most likely study Cho'Gath in the League of Legends to further our research, along with these rumors of a powerful magic that has been lost.

Day 86: Project Null
The League of Legends has surprised us again with another Void specimen to study upon! This time its even a human that has supposedly “allowed” the Void inside of himself. Though he wants to protect Valoran and keep the Void from opening, we will study this subject very intently as to how he is using the powers the Void gives him, yet keeping Kassadin oblivious to what we are doing will prove to be difficult. He seems to be using a respiratory contraption and some Hextech to manipulate the void "inside him". We may use the same concepts.

Day 221: Project Null
Another Human void sample in the League but seems to have gone mad, will study for powers but Malzahar is not an ideal for what we are trying to uncover. Though he did lead us to some interesting leads in the far east. We have sent a team to the now known Icathia, should be getting samples soon!

Day 245: Entry into Icathia Slaughter
We apperently lost a few of the guards to a Voidling escaping them. Found this of interest because they were later found decomposed due to causic enzymes. Luckily we were able to gather a sample. We should be able to reverse engineer this ooze for reproduction and allow it to be "void sensitive" giving us the controlled abilities we desire.

[new development; Day 349 of Project Null] We identified this Voidling as Kog'Maw! Malzahar has confronted the Voidling to join the League of Legends. We may have underestimated the Human and will have to review past matches. Knowing that Kog'Maw is now the source of the ooze sample, we can study how the Voidling produces its own enzymes so quickly and try to replicate the process.

Day 529: Project Null
We have done it! Though very unstable and very limited we have finally ripped through to the dimension known as the Void. Though still very much a prototype, we have had a 97% success rate at opening and closing the dimensional tear. We will now begin preparation on condensing and weaponizing this Hextech system. This is a tremendous victory for the study and Noxus! We should be getting bonus funding for whatever we may need now!

Day 952: Project Null
I have been chosen as a candidate among my peers to enter the League of Legends. This is an exciting chapter in Noxian history and for the technology of Zaun as I may be the first human being to ever willingly wield the power of the Void in my hands and not have to succumb to its power. Many careless associates of mine were lost either in, or were devoured by the Void. But the reward is in creating this Hextech system that is now able to be held in your hands was worth the sacrifice. Oh such an exhilarating and wonderful feeling it is to use this weapon! The “HexVoid gun” as we are calling it will be used on the Fields of Justice to both test and terrorize the whole of Runeterra. They will know that the Void is coming, and I am the one holding its power.
We are the Keepers of the Void, and we will be known.
~Alianora

[STATISTICS]

Health 400 (+82)
Health Regen. 7.0 (+0.72)
Mana 200 (50)
Mana Regen. 7.0 (+0.6)
Range 575
Attack Damage: 44.4 (+2.6)
Attack Speed: 0.625 (+2.2%)
Armor 9 (+3.7)
Magic res 30 (+0.5)
Mov. Speed 325

[ABILITIES]

System Backup

Passive: After casting 3 abilities, The HexVoid Gun will back up. The next autoattack turns into an pool of slime that instantly slows enemy units for a moment.

Slow %: 35
Diameter: 200
Range: 650

System Backup is a passive ability that gains 1 stack whenever Alianora uses an ability. Upon reaching 3 stacks the next Auto attack is a ground "targeted" area of effect ability that fires a pool of void slime centered on the impact. The pool lasts for 3 seconds. Enemy champions caught in the slime pool are instantly slowed for 1 second. The effect will reset itself if the enemy is still in the area of effect.

Q) Voidray Blast: Range: 950 Cooldown: 8 Cost: 40/50/60/80/100

Active: Alianora fires a bolt of slime dealing magic damage, and reducing their armor % by 5/7/10/13/20 for a short duration. If covered with Ooze Augmentation, Voidray Blast on target enemy receives movement reduction.

Magic Damage: 80/125/170/225/270 (+0.5 per ability power)
Armor Reduction Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/2/2.5
Slow Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/2/2.5
Slow %: 20/25/30/35/45

Voidray Blast is a pass-through linear skillshot that deals magic damage and lowers armor of all enemies hit. If enemy is hit with Ooze Augmentation, and the skillshot lands on target with Ooze, they are then slowed.

This is used as a long range harass and when paired with an enemy targeted Ooze augmentation can be used for assisting with a gank. This can also be used to help your lane partner with gaining the upper hand if you can land both W and Q shots.

W) Ooze Augmentation: Range: 400 Cooldown: 13 Cost: 40/50/60/75/90

Active: On ally cast, target receives attack speed and armor.

Active: On enemy cast, Enemy attack speed is reduced. If target is hit with Voidray Blast, they are then slowed.

On ally hit, the ooze will boost attack speed and armor for 6 seconds.
On enemy hit, the ooze will slow attack speed for 3 seconds. This also allows the enemy to be set up for Q slow ability.

Attack speed ally %: 10/20/30/45/55
Armor boost ally +: 20/25/30/35/45

Attack Speed reduction enemy %: 10/20/30/45/55

Ooze Augmentation is a targeted ability that buffs a target allied champion or debuffs a target enemy champion. On ally hit, the ability will grant them bonus attack speed and armor. On enemy hit, the ability will hinder attack speed.

E) Multidimensional Portal: Range 600 Cooldown: 20/19/18/16/14 Cost: 20/30/40/50/60 : 60/70/80/90/100
Active: After channeling for .5 seconds, Alianora launches a glob of ooze into the air towards a targeted area. This first shot will create a splotch of ooze on the ground that does nothing. When the 2nd splotch lands, it activates a multidimensional portal on the ground that allows any champion or minion to pass through it. Allied units both champion and minion are unharmed while enemy units take damage.

The first shot acts like a place marker for when the portals link. This costs 20/30/40/50/60 mana and will stay on the ground for 5/5/7/7/9 and disperse if the second shot is not made in time. Upon the second cast, the 2 portals will link together creating the gateway movement costing 60/70/80/90/100. The portals last for 2/3/4/5/6 seconds and will disperse. Upon a third cast it will instantly disengage both portal connections early. Mana is only consumed if both portals are active. Champions may only use the portal once. If anything is still in the portals when they close, it is shot out of the portal it was meant to exit.

Diameter: 150
Magic Damage: 30/50/70/90/110 (+0.5 per ability power)

Multidimensional Portal is a ground multi-targeted area of effect ability that lobs projectiles to target locations. Upon impact, the ooze will create a solid splotch on the ground. When the second impact lands the 2 splotches will turn into the portals. The portals transport champions and minions from one location to the other. If an enemy unit passes through the portals they receive magic damage. The portals do not have direction, so both are an exit and an entrance. You can instantly use a portal if under your feet, but re-entry though the same portal grants a 1 second cooldown before you can use it again, and you must exit the area around the portal given another 25 diameter.

This one is a little different then anything on the fields of justice at the moment. Think of this one as portals from the game portal to help understand what is going on here. This ability was inspired from Thresh and his Dark Passage ability to pull allied champions away from danger, but this takes it to a whole different approach. This can set up ganks, save allies, position enemies, and many more! Also making the animation lobbing things into the air gives fair warning that this ability is being used.

R) Into the Void: Range: 1150 Cone width: 55 degrees Cooldown: 140/130/120 Cost: 150/175/200

Active: Alianora reverses the energy of the gun slowing all nearby enemies movement speed by 60% for 3 seconds. After channeling for 3 seconds, Alianora sucks in enemy champions caught in the area. The vacuum removes enemies from the Field of Justice. After 2 seconds the gun expels the enemy champions in front of Alianora that were caught, spiting them out in the same position they were in and fears them for .5/1/1.5 seconds.

Magic Damage: 60/90/120 (+ 80% AP) per second (for 3 seconds)

Into the Void is a channeled conic skillshot ability that initiates a 3 second channel, during which Alianora marks the conic area that slows movement speed of enemy units within the area of effect. If the channel is canceled or interrupted at this point, all enemies in the affected area take magic damage.

Upon completing the channel, enemies still in the affected area are removed from the map for 2 seconds. If the channel is canceled or interrupted at this point, all enemies are placed back where they were relative to the conic area, take magic damage and are stunned for .3/.5/1 seconds. If a champion would be replaced in an object or wall, they will land in front of the object instead, closest to Alianora.

Finishing the channel Alianora is locked in place for .5 second while enemy champions are placed back where they were relative to the conic area, taking magic damage and are feared for .5/1/1.5 seconds. Again, if a champion would be replaced in an object or wall, they will land in front of the object instead, closest to Alianora. Also if the passive ability “system backup”

For this one it is kind of tricky to understand so I will try to explain the events that go on. When you activate this Ultimate, you plant yourself down and open the gun. The area will be marked by wind and void type stuff extruding out of the barrel along with the standard red/green lines. If anyone is caught in the cone they are sucked in to the gun for 2 seconds. The 2 second delay will allow for Alianora to move about giving the ability to either push all that were caught away from the fight or right into your allies clutches. After that 2 seconds Alianora is locked for .5 seconds to replace everyone caught in the void then the fear kicks in either allowing for an escape or a slaughterfest.

a fun little riot secret ability for this Ultimate could be that all “void” type champions would be stunned for .1 second less ^_^ since...ya know they know their home and all but still getting sucked into a vacuum from the fields of justice is still freaky!

Animations:

Joke:
messes with dials on gun and pack, gun opens up with tentacles and purple glow coming out, frantically closes it an looks down operational end of gun

Taunt: gun starts to ooze and bubble out purple goo that absorbs into the ground.

Dance: Ghostbusters dance rocking back and forth in small area
Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNf7gh9Tt2c (Ghostbusters dance 0:43 – 0:45)

Laugh: hunched over covering mouth, raises hands in traditional villain style.

Death: Falls to one knee accidentally dropping the gun and sucking herself in. Leaving only the full device on the ground.

Lines for Voice:

Upon Selection: Wonderful! Needed to test some things anyway.

Joke1: Hmm... I wonder if I do th(is)...* Void sounds, screams both primal and human, and general Doom * Wah! Not good, NOT GOOD! Huh, proved to gather interesting results at least.
Joke2: Lets see here... if I do this then (this) * Void sounds, screams both primal and human, and general Doom * EEK! Bad day, BAD DAY! Hey! That could be fun but...never mind.

**The ( ) parts are cut offs or drowned out from other sounds

Taunt1: Trust me, the Void isn't as bad as death! It's much MUCH worse.
Taunt2: When you are in my gun, gather me another sample if you don't die first.

Laugh: generally a snicker that turns into evil maniacal laughter

Move1: For Science and Noxus
Move2: The Void in my hands
Move3: This is better then the lab!
Move4: Dimensions are irrelevant
Move5: I am the true Keeper of the Void
Move6: Who else would you call?
Move7: This should prove interesting
Move8: I concur!
Move9: hmm... Interesting...
Move10: Intriguing notion

Q casts are mostly grunts or "oof"s from the kick of the gun launching the bolt

Wcast1: This will sting!
Wcast2: Not sure of side effects!
Wcast3: This should help!
Wcast4: Burning sensations are normal
Wcast5: Here comes some Ooze!

1stEcast1: Here and...
1stEcast2: First here then...
1stEcast3: Place here and...
1stEcast4: * snarky giggle *

2ndEcast1: Here!
2ndEcast2: Vuala!
2ndEcast3: Completed!
2ndEcast4: * maniacal laughter *

3rdEcast1: Nope!
3rdEcast2: Denied!
3rdEcast3: Closed until further notice
3rdEcast4: Sorry! (sarcastic)

Rcast1: In you go Ladies and Gents! Mind the dimensional gap!
Rcast2: Watch the tentacles boys! Ladies just enjoy them! (may be a tad bit too dirty and removed)
Rcast3: Oh its not that bad! Really! It's much worse then you think!

Death1: That's a design flaaaaaaa(aaaaa) *flaw*
Death2: Miscalulateeeee(dddd) *miscalulated*
Death3: Oh! not this agaaaaaa(aaaiiinnnnn) *again*

Full version 1.0
[EDIT] changed the ally attack speed buff on Ooze Augmentation from 25/35/45/60/75 to 20/30/40/55/65 and ally "hit" from 12 seconds down to 9
[EDIT] added her lore in a "Journal type" form, just experimenting with giving the lore in a different context rather then telling about her backstory
[EDIT] changed passive "system backup" range from 750 to 650 (was longer then normal shot and still is but allows for fair fight)
[EDIT] Changed Ooze Augmentation from 10/20/30/45/50 to 30/40/50/65/75 for a better tradeoff choice.
[EDIT] changed Ooze Augmentation Armor boost ally %: from 30/40/50/60/75 to a straight + of 30/40/50/65/75
[EDIT] added some lines and basic animations ideas to give a better idea on Alianora's personality and how it would be implemented
[EDIT] changes made to the passive System back up giving it stacks per spell cast and changed diameter of pool from 250 to 200
[EDIT] added information to Ultimate Into the Void adding "...feared for .5/1/1.5 seconds after being replaced. Enemies are immune to damage until they are feared though can be targeted." allowing some time for both Alianora and the enemy champions to react after the .5 second lock down to replace champions.
[EDIT] changed the Magic Damage on Voidray Blast from 80/125/170/230/300 to 80/125/170/225/270 (+0.5 per ability power)
[EDIT] changed Ooze Augmentation on Attack speed ally %: 20/30/40/55/65 down to 10/20/30/45/55 for 8 seconds from 9
[EDIT] Into the Void range from 1300 down to 1000 First section slow from 60% to 55%
[EDIT] changed some wording around the Multidimensional Portal ability and changed re-entry diameter from 100 units extra down to 25.
[EDIT] Added death animation idea and some lines into the mix.
[EDIT] changed passive "system backup" from 5 to 3 for more power
[EDIT] added synergy between voidray and Ooze, giving voidray slow if enemy is hit with Ooze first. Slow Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/2/2.5 Slow %: 20/25/30/35/45
[EDIT] Changed Ooze Augmentation enemy reduction from 20/30/40/55/65 to 10/20/30/45/55 and allowed for synergy of Voidray Blast
[EDIT] reworded the Portal E ability and changed the cooldown from 20/18/16/14/12 to 20/19/18/16/14 and added "Champions may only use the portal once. If anything is still in the portals when they close, it is shot out of the portal it was meant to exit."
[EDIT] Dramaticaly changed the ability "Into the Void" from a conic skillshot to a ground Targeted channeled area of effect ability making it a bit more simple and letting it be a ranged attack rather then close range to allow more freedom of movement and not have to build tanky.
[EDIT] changed "Into the void" back but added range so it is a less risky shot but made it more narrow as to escape it if paying attention
[EDIT] changed the portals to have a small initial cast of 20/30/40/50/60
[EDIT] changed ooze on the armor buff to 20/25/30/35/45 for better balance
[EDIT] changed portal magic damage from 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.5 per ability power) to 30/50/70/90/110 (+0.5 per ability power)
[EDIT] changed Into the Void Magic Damage from 175/275/400 (+ 80% AP) to 60/90/120 (+ 80% AP) per second

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

I must say, Its a good AP champ that can help out the ADC a ton.

But really, Ooze Augmentation is a bit too onesided. For enemies it slows for 2 seconds..... For allies it buffs for 12... Balance them out maybe?

Into the void is a great set up for a team fight I must say. Very powerful with that fear though.

The multidimensional Portal... That opens up a lot of opportunity for both enemies and allies alike. Enemies could abuse that mini-flash just like allies could abuse it. Even for some magic damage, a quick flash to close the distance to Alianora can be pretty beneficial.

Ansarum

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaControl56 View Post
I must say, Its a good AP champ that can help out the ADC a ton.

But really, Ooze Augmentation is a bit too onesided. For enemies it slows for 2 seconds..... For allies it buffs for 12... Balance them out maybe?

Into the void is a great set up for a team fight I must say. Very powerful with that fear though.

The multidimensional Portal... That opens up a lot of opportunity for both enemies and allies alike. Enemies could abuse that mini-flash just like allies could abuse it. Even for some magic damage, a quick flash to close the distance to Alianora can be pretty beneficial.
glad you pointed out the Ooze Augmentation thing! I was setting it up that way because it would combine with Voidray Blast and give pushes and ganks that little bit of edge while still giving the enemy a fighting chance. 2 seconds may not seem like a lot but that one little push can devastate the early game especially with a gank thrown in. and the option to throw Ooze Augmentation is there just for that occasion, or to throw off pushes that would normally get you killed. Most of the time your Ooze will be on your Carry giving them armor to take those extra hits while gathering CS. it essentially covers the supports "shield" ability allowing the carry to take less damage.

For the Portals, that is the point! Great risk = Great reward has always been fun and I wanted to throw a little bit of that into the support role. while the range is only 600 you have to remember that you can move for up to 5-9 seconds allowing quite a bit of range late game but at a greater risk. It also allows for a lot of different and very odd team fights/ganks/escapes and movement in general. Enemy chases through portals is also why I gave the option to close down the portals early if using it as an escape device. Even now I'm still thinking of ways to work the portals and how they could be either big gain or big loss.

Zeh Kire

01-29-2013

I was helping him hammer out some parts to this champion over skype, bounced some of my own ideas and the like. I still think the durations of ally vs enemy needs to be more balanced simply because that is a huge difference in the times.

ABILITY

Okay, so my recommendation is make the passive slow last for 1 second still, but keep it constant until the pool is gone, or they are out of the pool. they enemy units should not be able to regain full speed if they are still over the pool

Q. i see a flaw in how you wrote this. you say it'll throw off CS by reducing attack damage, when it is only reducing armor. might want to fix that part. the damage output looks fine, but as this champion is meant to be a support you might want to look at reducing the AP ratio some.

W. these durations need to come more in line with one another, due to the ridiculous AS boost (equal to a combination of items worth) and armor boost. id recommend making the boost last between 4-8 seconds, based on level of the skill, and bring the % boost to match the reduction on the enemy.

E. i think you should punish a failed first placement. make it so the first and 2nd cast both cost mana, but half the amount, or a portion for the first, rest consumed on 2nd. I would also make it so the portals are used upon stepping on them, so both are entrance and exit but not by choosing to use it. This could be used to force a movement of an enemy champion, or let friendlies get out. I'm thinking of it used this way, there should be a cap to how many units pass through either end, perhaps after a few uses it destabilizes or something of that nature.

ULTIMATE. I'd say if the channel is interrupted before champions are sucked in, they take a reduced amount of damage, similar to any aoe ult that gets interrupted. once sucked into the void, if interrupted then, instead of placing champions back where they were, they should be spewd infront of Alianora and just silenced for the same duration instead of feared. If the channel is completed then instead of placing them back, still spew them out, but the fear remains the same. The entire duration of this ult Alianora should be immobile, itll make this skill in conjuncture with Zonya's to be an interesting timing choice. The damage is fine.

Frostbite Snipes

01-29-2013

Alienora? No void name? D: Alien....lol.

I LOVE that ultimate. Hold people hostage for a few seconds then fear them lol.

Keledrath

Recruiter

01-29-2013

I like the abilities, but I have to say no to her E. While I love the idea of the portals, you overlook the danger of trolls. When Thresh's Dark Passage was first announced, I thought that allies were pulled if they stepped into the lantern's light. This would allow a trolling Thresh to pull his teammates into the enemy team against the will of his teammates.

This portal has that. Put one portal near the enemy team and then drop the other under a recalling teammate and feed them a kill. Put one portal under an ally, then drop them under an enemy tower. The possibilities are pretty much limitless.

I wish this wasn't a problem, but it would be.

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

Fact is, trolling is already a major problem. Blitzcrank pulling a fed champ to a recalling team-mate, people just charging at an enemy team....

This makes this champ a great choice for trolling, yes. But that doesn't change the fact that she's got a great kit and a new play-style.

Also, I have no shame. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3055445

Shameless advertisement always works. Don't think it doesn't! ;P

Ansarum

01-29-2013

@ frostbite yes no void name she is a Noxian scientist! i will develop the lore a bit more later on tonight about why she is the "keeper of the Void" just need to get it flowery and less wordy. essentially she found a way to control and keep a void portal contained and open it when needed... in a weird way.

@ Keledrath & Outtacontrol i feel that there are always way to troll with any champ. intent to feed, luring, trolling though chat, and many more. blitzcrank is a perfect example or anyone that has champion movement CC. Even thresh can use his pulls to get a enemy champion in for the troll kill its gonna happen. Riot tries to combat that with the matchmaking and Summoners Code but it happens from time to time. I feel that is not enough to totally throw the ability out though...

it would nerf it quite a bit but having to "travel" into the portal would eliminate that "trolly" feel of the spell and give enemy and ally alike to react to the portals. by either standing on them for something like .3 seconds or clicking them to activate? i will develop that idea further as I work out her kinks.

thanks for the feedback guys keep it coming!

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

I think that the portal should remain as it was designed. There is nothing inherently wrong with it.

I feel the Ooze Augmentation is a bit too powerful. 75% attack speed holy nutter butters. I don't think anyone will use it to slow an enemies attack speed.

Ansarum

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaControl56 View Post
I think that the portal should remain as it was designed. There is nothing inherently wrong with it.

I feel the Ooze Augmentation is a bit too powerful. 75% attack speed holy nutter butters. I don't think anyone will use it to slow an enemies attack speed.
yea looking back that that it was a bit nutty! i tweeked it a bit and knocked back the timer from 12 seconds to 10 to give it a bit more "fairness"
[EDIT] now knocked back to 9