Unjust ban. 5 reports/ 5 games???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnumaElizh

01-31-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6162238/
Thats the case and... guys whats going on with the tribunal.
I know how it works, i have been banned 13th times in my life, my 1st account got perma banned and after that i tried to change the way i react to problems and if u read the chat logs or see my score and THEIRS whats most important... you will see if i got 1 report per game its because my other teammates realized i was doing good, (not fine) GOOD.

I had a game where i went 13/8, clearly not the way i was when i was in my lane 1v1... and i had an alistar bot 0/4, tf mid lane 0/5, jungler 2/8 and graves 2/4... well one of them just reported me without saying why and im getting punished bc of that.. how is that even bannable... a human wouldnt be able to focus and be calm if all u hear is "an ally has been slain" 21 times in less than 23minutes in the game...

Other games i did fine or bad... i had a game where i lane'd against a katarina and i was doing bad, shaco insulted me early game and i muted him instantly, i even apoligized for my errors (4th case) but they kept flaming at me and all i did was to react to what they said.

5th case:
I did amazing that game, i was like 4-2 on my lane 1v1, i countered their karthus and again the botlane was horrid... the leona was crying about graves flaming over her and she went to the jungle, afked more than once, she didnt stop crying and all i wanted is to win the game and i really have to deal with this kinds of attitudes on a ranked game???
Think about it.

2nd case:
I do accept this one, i have been banned for this kind of attitudes before, i was flaming about my team being bad, vayne focusing the malphite with omen, sion feeding, etc.
I do accept this one but 1 is enough to get banned?

1st case:
Feeding bot, feeding top... all early game was a hell and i was the only one getting kills, nasus farming only like for 30mins straight, because of him, teamfights were always 5v4.. alistar was feeding as well, i was laning mid 1v1, having fun and then i get 3 peeps on my lane because top lost or bot lane came to my lane to take my turret, their mid got fed because our jungler (olaf) went to my lane to cs and died more than once feeding my laner...

So... that concludes the review of the cases and honestly 1-2 games are reportable.. other 3... even the friend i play with doesnt get why i got banned, i didnt FLAMED, i just got mad... im not a nerd to get this get so srsly like it were life itself... but still 1 report per game and i get banned for it... it just doesnt seem fair.

PD: All this games are like 1 week ago... howmuch time does it has to pass for riot to forget about it and reset... like all the reports you get stay forever??, then all players should get banned... .____., u cant stop from getting reported, that would be unnatural.
Ty for your time and bad english, im not american

MasterTerranort

01-31-2013

Yes one punish worthy case and we're encouraged to hit punish.

I'm not sure how long it takes for your discipline level to drop.

I'll look through your reform card.

Saint Latona

01-31-2013

Yes, one game is enough to earn a punish on your case overall. This is taken from the thread that Lyte started about the Tribunal.

2) I only have 1 bad game in my Tribunal Reform Card, why am I banned???
a) The Tribunal verdict is not based on a 'majority' rule; there is also no requirement that all games have to be toxic for it to warrant a suspension. Depending on the case, sometimes 1 game is all that is needed to show that the player deserves a suspension. To Tribunal reviewers, decisions like these are up to you. When you view a Tribunal case, the questions you should ask yourselves are, "Is this player's behavior appropriate in League of Legends?" and "Would I want to play with this player?"

Calys Teneb

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnumaElizh View Post
PD: All this games are like 1 week ago... howmuch time does it has to pass for riot to forget about it and reset... like all the reports you get stay forever??, then all players should get banned... .____., u cant stop from getting reported, that would be unnatural.
Ty for your time and bad english, im not american
Your reports have been wiped clean at this point, since you've received a punishment. If you ever receive a punishment for cases that are proven to be from before this suspension, it's a bug and can be overturned. Reports do NOT stay with you forever.

Other than that, however, there isn't a reset for reports that has ever been discussed by Riot.

Shelzin

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnumaElizh View Post
So... that concludes the review of the cases and honestly 1-2 games are reportable..
Well... I'm not sure why you made this post then. You agree that games 1-2 were worthy of punishment consideration. It only takes one game for the tribunal to see to vote for punish. By your own admission... You have two. *shrugs*

MasterTerranort

01-31-2013

Game 1: Don't threaten to afk and don't insult your teammates regardless of how they are doing.

Game 2: I believe this is the one you said you deserved so not going to say why.

Game 3: Negative attitude and similar to game one you insulted your team for most of the game

Game 4: I'm not sure I believe what the report as for as I only saw your team mention walking into the entire team once. Same attitude as before.

Game 5: Once again you start insulting your team once things start to turn south.

In all honestly I would say that you need to calm down when things start to turn south for your team. Everyone can make mistakes and get outplayed at some point. No need to jump on people if they're having a bad game as long as they are actually trying.