Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Kingpin Twitch- false advertising

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ok, so I was bored with Twitch's original skin and over the holidays I found an older skin that was about to be put away for good.

I bought it and was extremely happy for myself.

I've been using it, and noticed that the art for Kingpin Twitch features GLOWING GREEN EYES.

This is the feature I mostly bought Kingpin Twitch for.

Needless to say, I feel ripped off, because the only thing i dislike about Twitch's usual appearance are his eyes- the vacant, unfocused stare really annoys me...

I'd just like some clarification on this: Are the eyes on the in-game model also meant to glow or are they not supposed to?

If it's working as intended, then I'll just remain an unhappy customer I guess.

If it isn't, and his eyes are SUPPOSED to be GLOWING GREEN, then I would very much appreciate it if you would please fix this.

Thank you.