Lee Sin + Nidalee Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

willalala

01-28-2013

As I was playing nidalee last game, we have a lee sin on the other side.
In two of the times that he killed me, I checked the death recap. There was a physical damage coming from that Lee Sin without any notations, and was a huge damage as well. When I move my mouse over the black slot where it is suppose to show up the skill or item that casued the damage, it just showed the player's name.

BTW, since I was going tanky, there was no way he could kill me that fast, so I am pretty sure there is a bug that made this happen. VERY frustrating bug.

DingoHedge

01-29-2013

Yeah the Death Recap hasn't worked properly for a VERY long time. Somehow it's yet to get fixed so i usually don't pay much attention to it.

Nevan00

04-27-2013

true it happened the same to me , and the dmg was almost always 30 ~ 40 % of my health
its a hughe amount since i was the tank....

and it happens again every time a lee sin kill me.

i hope they fix it...

Anakluthen

04-27-2013

Well if the damage was extremely high and you were already kinda low, he could have uses his EQRQ combo on you which does a lot of damage. The bug is probably just with the death recap, not the damage itself.

67chrome

04-27-2013

Lee Sin is an assassin capable of crazy high burst, he can HA-KA! a wide range of champions pretty friggen' hard, I'm not sure if dying to him was really a bug. If he casts everything at once, it's hard to react to the damages. Especially if he was going an AD+armor pen route.

The death re-cap has always been a little wonky though, I've had plenty of times were the icons displayed don't match the abilities used. I'm pretty sure if Baron Nashor kills you or assists in killing you, the icons and associated ability names for his moves are rather non-existent as well.

Still, you might want to download LoL Recorder so you can pull up video files from the games you've played to see if it really was a bug (for any future games anyways). Some champions are known to have some faulty mechanics, and if you've found one presenting some evidence of exactly what happened in the bug reports forum would probably have a good shot at getting looked into and fixed.

Anakluthen

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chrome View Post
I'm pretty sure if Baron Nashor kills you or assists in killing you, the icons and associated ability names for his moves are rather non-existent as well.
Well, Baron Nashor does have abilities and damage percentiles I think. I'm pretty sure if you go through the official league of legends facebook acount's pictures there's one from last year that summarizes and names them.

cablaz

04-27-2013

Lee sin's Q scales by % of your missing HP... Perhaps that's what contributed to the massive damage?