The Darius situation.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I watch ytp

01-28-2013

srry 4 bad englsh thx
Let's compare Darius to a balanced champion, for instance Olaf.
Everything about Darius is just a better version of Olaf. Let's compare their abilities.
Passive: Olaf's gives him attack speed, but that's not really important since he's a tank, Darius gives magic damage on his autos, which is totally broken, since darius does physical damage so you can't build just armor to counter him.
Q- Darius' does more damage. Moving on.
W- Darius does 200% damage and a slow which is ridiculous, olaf just gets a few bonus stats, not really important.
E- Darius gets a pull, just like blitzcrank that hits a whole team, I mean, really, who thought that one out, I guess his is a little bit longer ranged, but that's not really important. Olaf gets true damage, but we'll get to that in the next bit.
R- This is the biggest problem. Darius ult does almost twice as much damage as olaf's E at level 9 once he hits level 16 once he gets 5 stacks on an opponent did you know that darius with 6 fully stacked bloodthirsters does over 1500 damage which with the rest of his abilities can 1 shot almost anyone, plus , and since it refreshes it's basically got Olaf's Q refresh but with true damage. Olaf just gets armor pen, CC immunity and free resists, which isn't even that good, cc isn't that important, plus darius gets really tanky so he won't die in the time he's CCed anyway.
They say Darius gets kited, but so does Olaf if you don't consider his ranged slow and immunity to CC. I think this should clearly show that Darius is massively overpowered.
thanks 4 my time

TheFakeSit

01-28-2013

Darius is the easiest champion to kite. So many ways to kite him in health. He's not overpowered, you just don't understand simple concepts. Like don't duel him.

Valinor

01-28-2013

I agree, the only solution is to delete Teemo.

The Flying Feed

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFakeSit View Post
Darius is the easiest champion to kite. So many ways to kite him in health. He's not overpowered, you just don't understand simple concepts. Like don't duel him.
Yeah, well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

I Rub U Rong Tym

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulliell View Post
I agree, Darius is like a balanced champion but op.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-28-2013

Passive: First, Olaf is an anti-carry bruiser. NOT a tank. He builds health and gains ridiculous damage from it, thus making the attack speed VERY good. Second, 36 DPS at level 18 isn't that great. It's a good supplement, but it's nothing overpowered.

Q: Darius's also doesn't have a 4.5 second innate CDR reduction. Olaf with high enough CDR (I believe only at cap) will literally be able to throw infinite axes. 260 + 100% of bonus AD works out to probably something like 320, once his W is in effect. With a 1 second CD, effectively. Darius's Q does maybe 400-500 damage if you hit the blade on a 5 second CDR, with a minimum CD of 3 seconds if you somehow get 40% CDR. So no, don't move on. Olaf's Q is very strong and you can't just say "lol darius better".

W: A few bonus stats? If I have 4.5k HP (sunfire, shurelya's, warmog's - it's not unlikely), his W gives me 45 attack damage. This is 45 more damage on his Q and on every autoattack he throws.

E: Lol. It's a short range pull that's fairly easy to dodge if you're aware of your positioning. Olaf's E at level 9 does 340 damage (unmitigatable) every 3 seconds.

R: Darius's ult has a long cooldown (80 seconds with 0 CDR) if you don't get the reset. It's damage is based on his hemmorhage stacks. It's a finisher and can take away from your team if you don't use it properly. Olaf's ult? **** you peels, I'm diving your ADC and he is going to DIE, I don't care WHAT you say. It's very difficult to stop a shurelya's, ghost, ult Olaf diving onto your ADC and killing him - can Darius do that?

Darius is a strong duelist and strong executioner in a teamfight where the enemy team doesn't kite him. He's a bully in lane against other melee champions.

Olaf is an equally strong duelist (if not stronger - since he has innate sustain, which Darius lacks) and one of the best, if not the best, anti-carries in the entire game (hence why he's being nerfed).

You keep saying "Oh let's ignore this part of Olaf while we look at this part of Darius. Oh if you ignore X, Darius is clearly stronger." You have to try REALLY hard to kite a good Olaf, whereas Darius is literally just walk backwards.

Now, of course, you're probably just trolling and I wasted my time on this, but hopefully someone will get something out of it.

TheFakeSit

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulliell View Post
Next time someone tells me CV Revive Karma ADC jungle is a bad idea i'm going to tell them it's an opinion. What the **** logic is that?

The Flying Feed

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFakeSit View Post
Next time someone tells me CV Revive Karma ADC jungle is a bad idea i'm going to tell them it's an opinion. What the **** logic is that?
Obviously you've never played, like, CV Revive Karma ADC jungle, before, man. Here's my LolKing. I carried my last 7 games going 17/13, but we only lost because my team fed.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/292233#ranked-stats

Derpy the Derp

01-28-2013

He honestly is balanced.
His E or w/e gives him armor pen could be nerfed slightly or so but, he just doesn't need a nerf.
He is meant for duelling pl0x

Helter Kremlin

01-28-2013

If you really want to get down to the nitty gritty about Olaf Vs Darius, you have to look at the most important fact.

Olaf has a sweet beard. Darius has nothing on that.