Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nunu Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fletche00

01-29-2013

I personally love waiting in a bush, and pop it right before their whole team face checks, they never see it coming.

Wrath of Sekhmet

01-29-2013

That happened to me once. I didn't realize the indicator is invisible if Nunu is, so I was confused about the damageless slow...until I got to the bushes. It was pretty funny actually.

Flipsy

01-29-2013

Quote:
Crimson5pheonix:
That just means they don't post on the forums much, meanie >.>

OT: As others have pointed out, it's situational at best.

Yeah, but have you ever noticed how the most Down's Syndrome threads in Champion Feedback seem to stem from Junior Members? Like, I used to feel like people that made that accusation about Junior Members until I started to notice this.

Crimson5pheonix

01-29-2013

Quote:
Flipsy:
Yeah, but have you ever noticed how the most Down's Syndrome threads in Champion Feedback seem to stem from Junior Members? Like, I used to feel like people that made that accusation about Junior Members until I started to notice this.

No, I notice these threads come from baddies. Roach, /thread