Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo hell rant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medu5a

01-28-2013

I honestly hate this community, Lost almost 75 elo today alone and have been able to point my finger at one person just totally feeding or trolling. I have my bad games not going to lie but seriously, coming out of lane with anywhere from 4-0 to 7-1 and losing the game? What's the point of even playing

Dipski

01-28-2013

I feel your pain.

Dipski

01-28-2013

I feel your pain. The players in Solo/Duos are straight trash/trolls.

CHYEAmonster

01-28-2013

Get a champ you can carry from the jungle. That way you can get ahead and get everyone ahead. Its the only way out.

TheFakeSit

01-28-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34006914#post34006914

PlayaPan

01-29-2013

Quote:
Trinsic:
I honestly hate this community, Lost almost 75 elo today alone and have been able to point my finger at one person just totally feeding or trolling. I have my bad games not going to lie but seriously, coming out of lane with anywhere from 4-0 to 7-1 and losing the game? What's the point of even playing

Befriends with both enemy and ally team members after win/lose a game.

I played 3 ranked with a 1200+ elo friend who helped me get 80 elo back.
It's the only way.

UnblestDevotee

01-29-2013

Be willing to take a role you don't want and no matter what role you have make sure you can carry in it. I went up 108 Elo today in 5 matches. I only lost one and in all of them we had at lost a lane first. It's just making sure you don't get to psyched out from some initial loses.

Medu5a

02-07-2013

Today tried that. Played almost 20 games. I've tried coaching kids, I've been nice. I've tried carrying protecting our adc. It's not possible. Lost 75 lp and have been sitting at 0 in Silver V

MicKretz

02-07-2013

after today i feel like its a lost cause lolz, however i played 1 game where all 5 of us just had great syn-energy and we had a blast.....and the reason why was....(spoiler alert)

WE ALL UNDERSTOOD OUR ROLES AND WHAT NEEDED DONE

so even our chat was casual and could talk about other things then the game because we simply knew what needed done, who to target/focus, when to baron, when to dragon, when to push a tower, when to back...it was all smooth sailing.

idk why some games go against the grain...but this game was great

the game after, i got matched up with ONE of the players of that game and me and him did amazing and carried nicely...the other 3 ppl didnt gel as great as the last 3 some were even talking trash, but we carried nevertheless

raulazo

02-07-2013

We're at War! Your country needs you.
Help your country to invade his enemy and wipe it off the map!
Is an invitation to a free online game in which you have a citizen and must fight for their country, there are currently hundreds of thousands of players around the world to defend their country in the ongoing war there. The good thing about this game is that any player, with time and experience can join the conference, have a newspaper, a business and to be president of the nation (obviously if they get the votes of the people).
I hope to see at least play is simple and fun, here is a link http://www.erepublik.com/es/referrer/raulazo324