Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Goth Annie.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sol Badguy

01-28-2013

With her VU going live, this skin looks a lot better... But the only way to get it is to pay an absolutely bonkers amount of money if we already have the stuff from that bundle. This isn't like a limited edition thing, though. Is there any chance we're going to see that skin released for 975 or something?

Don Dre

01-28-2013

I hope they do. However, I'm sure people are going to SAY that they got the bundle simply for the skin. If they speak the truth then I'm sure they would want to fight that change. Though I doubt people would get that bundle ONLY for the skin since it comes with a whole bunch of champs, RP, Runes.

I do highly recommend releasing it as a individual skin for the Annie players who would love that skin.

TheCatBug

01-28-2013

Quote:
iMechaFlash:
I hope they do. However, I'm sure people are going to SAY that they got the bundle simply for the skin. If they speak the truth then I'm sure they would want to fight that change. Though I doubt people would get that bundle ONLY for the skin since it comes with a whole bunch of champs, RP, Runes.

I do highly recommend releasing it as a individual skin for the Annie players who would love that skin.

I my self bought the bundle just for the skin as did many others if they put her skin available without purchase of the bundle would be a huge slap to the face to people who have purchased it, The slap would be so enormously large that it would feel worse than the vault open a few weeks ago.

Sol Badguy

01-28-2013

Quote:
Drudigger:
I my self bought the bundle just for the skin as did many others if they put her skin available without purchase of the bundle would be a huge slap to the face to people who have purchased it, The slap would be so enormously large that it would feel worse than the vault open a few weeks ago.

You had like a year's warning before the vault opened. I don't really feel bad. :/

Sol Badguy

01-29-2013

bump

Super Explosion

01-29-2013

Quote:
Drudigger:

So you're saying skins should never go on a 50%-off sale because some people purchased them at full price?

Cause Im Sona

01-29-2013

Annie is gonna just more and more awesome

CattCaller

01-29-2013

Quote:
Drudigger:

It's the same issue with the Arctic Warfare Caitlyn skin that was advertised as a limited edition only available through the game magazine, yet a couple months later, it was brought out as a stand alone skin in the shop after countless community members expressed their displeasure at being unable to get the skin.

If there is enough demand for it and the community expresses their desire, I do believe Riot will bring the skin out as a stand alone. It may be for a little while, a small window for those that do wish to purchase it, can.

I personally would love to have the skin come out because from the digital collectors pack, I own everyone, just that one skin that I want yet I do not wish to pay twice the amount of a legendary for.

Sturmhard

01-29-2013

the exclusive skin was a big motivation to buy the bundle when i just started playing lol.

personally i wouldn't be too amused if this skin goes into the normal store.

KasPWI

01-29-2013

Bought both bundles on both my NA and EUW account. I would not be amused if some of my prestige would be lost because of some greedy nerds who wish to have pink flames instead of orange ones, but won't spend the money for it. "I really want the Annie skin", get the bundle.