Did this just become another tribunal rant and rave forum?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

01-28-2013

It's starting to look like it.

Jeddite

01-28-2013

We could talk about why Jeddite doesn't play 3v3 because he won't play blind pick and he doesnt want to form a team to play ranked.

Kinda short discussion, though.

Kantala

01-29-2013

Either that, or the new fandangled fad of calling people out unnecessarily.

Straynar

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantala View Post
Either that, or the new fandangled fad of calling people out unnecessarily.
That Kantala is horrible player.. I just got done with a game with them where they said gg at the end...

Kantala

01-29-2013

Oh noes! The humanity! Ban that guy asap!

GG

Capn Of Capns

01-30-2013

I came here looking for threads on ideas for honor and how to improve the system. Instead I was greeted by a swirling vortex of hate. This whole section of the forums is eeeeviiiiiilll. It's like the elephant graveyard in the Lion King, the one dark spot on the savanna(?).

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Of Capns View Post
I came here looking for threads on ideas for honor and how to improve the system. Instead I was greeted by a swirling vortex of hate. This whole section of the forums is eeeeviiiiiilll. It's like the elephant graveyard in the Lion King, the one dark spot on the savanna(?).

I admit I lol'd.

Interceptor09

01-30-2013

this board epitomizes the community:

50% of us want to play the game without childish behavior dominating the experience.
the other 50% of us are out of our minds and ruining the experience for anyone and everyone they can.

both sides are pissed and *****ing constantly. RIOT is making feeble attempts to police the game, but not so far as to diminish their daily active user #'s, etc, etc.. dollar dollar bill, biggest game in the world, summoners code, blah, blah, blah..

Enterti

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbar View Post
this board epitomizes the community:

98% of us want to play the game without childish behavior dominating the experience.
the extremely vocal 2% of us are out of our minds and ruining the experience for anyone and everyone they can.

both sides are pissed and *****ing constantly. RIOT is making feeble attempts to police the game, but not so far as to diminish their daily active user #'s, etc, etc.. dollar dollar bill, biggest game in the world, summoners code, blah, blah, blah..
Fixed

SlitYourWrist

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
It's starting to look like it.
Yeah, because we all miss the days when this place was a support group for overly sensitive h omos.