Is this really bannable? PG-13 .. easy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHouseFirex View Post
You should be banned just for saying "should of". You mean "should've" which is short for "should have". Where does the "of" come from?
Of all the content in this thread that is the only thing you have picked up on? Be gone troll...

GurkenMAN

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6158152/#nogo

Really this is getting completely out of control, the tribunal is becoming more of a joke as the days go by.

I am on the tribunal and this is beyond pg-13 compared to what is in the daily reports, and to think I just spent 20 bucks unlocking skins in this game.

Disgraceful.
Tribunal working as intended

SeCKS Egai

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Yeah, the forum is part of the tribunal. I barely actually know who he is - we've probably talked to each other once or twice in some discussion. If you find the word *** ("secks", if it blocks it) offensive, you may need to get off your high horse and go discuss with your hyper-Christian parents about whether or not your natural bodily functions are disgusting.

If it were some sort of slur ("***", "gay", etc.) I'd be against it. But it's rather harmless, unless you're a 10 year old kid who doesn't know what it is.
I picked up "SeCKS" as it was a callsign for one of the real pilots in topgun - would have changed it but I've used it so long I haven't found anything to replace it.

I do think it's funny that he's complaining that what he's said is pg 13, and is trying to use my screen name as justification for lack of credibility.

He could have at least gone for my match history of custom and ai games.

RYP Jericho

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
I picked up "SeCKS" as it was a callsign for one of the real pilots in topgun - would have changed it but I've used it so long I haven't found anything to replace it.

I do think it's funny that he's complaining that what he's said is pg 13, and is trying to use my screen name as justification for lack of credibility.

He could have at least gone for my match history of custom and ai games.
in his defence, he's probably not old enough to have seen Top Gun.

I think he should be banned for never having seen Top Gun.

SeCKS Egai

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho Hombre View Post

Nice! Did not expect that to be in the next comment for this topic =)

Docboy2196

01-29-2013

Quote:

Good one troll, really well provided.

I am willing to bet you are one of the lemmings that doesnt read the full report before smashing a button.

Lexinus

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
Total garbage .. sorry but I completely disagree, there was no cussing, constructive negativity or to the point that it was inevitable did I give in, name calling .. really? That is completely tame as to what goes on in the games.

what use is the mute/ignore button then... and again I did not start the trash talking in /all but the guy that did reported me and I get the ban hammer?

Yeah I want my refund now .. I can live with out the game... that is fine.
Exactly. You people who do the tribunal need to read all the rules and be reminded of them.

2. Caveat Lector (reader beware)

The Chat Log may contain some colorful language. Try to distinguish between offensive speech and playful ribbing when reaching a verdict.

This guy seriously discouraged swearing in a game. He knows the summoner's code. He is having fun in the game, he's not raging, he's just being a guy. He's being competitive and you guys punished him for it. Any of you could get more verbal abuse going to a football party than he gave out in that game. You all are too soft. Grow a pair and quit penalizing people like him for enjoying some competition.

Lexinus

01-29-2013

Quote:

In his defense, he can't spell.

OriginalJack

01-29-2013

Quote:

I never really understood why that big air battle at the end didn't set off WW3... Top Gun wasn't really a bad movie overall though, I can still overlook that one strange part and just sit back and enjoy the explosions.

edit -
(Oh I should probably say something about the actual topic.)
OP - while this is far from the worse case I've ever seen I'm not super shocked you got reported for it. You were being kind of a jerk...

MicKretz

01-29-2013

as you keep posting, your argument is the old classic "but there are ppl far worst then me"

stop comparing yourself and own up to what YOU did....it doesnt work in real life and it doesnt work in the tribunal either...imagine saying in court "your honor, i only murdered 1 person, but there are lots of ppl that murder 2 or more" OR "your honor, i only murdered 1 person, but think of all the other ppl i didnt murder"

you have the wrong attitude about the ToS and what is acceptable and not acceptable.