Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this really bannable? PG-13 .. easy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

hostile in chat? - seriously .. are you part of the tribunal and see the reports that come through or you just trolling the forums?

Also I was laned with Darius and couldnt get a kill to myself to save my life.

TheFakeSit

01-28-2013

i wouldn't have punished, but little kids on the internet qq at any little thing that you say. League community is report/punish happy.

SeCKS Egai

01-28-2013

"hate being beat by a bumch of bads"

What's disgraceful is you thinking yourself as any better.

You wouldn't get a refund as spending money doesn't entitle you to be a jerk.

If this is your main account - you still have plenty to learn.

If this is your "smurf" account - you're in even worse shape as you shouldn't be getting dominated around these lowbies.

There's nothing wrong with communicating with a team. Throwing a tantrum like a little kid is.

Just the beginning and the enemy Darius is 7/1, either I've been 30 for too long or you need to revisit your definition of "early".

I think 2 games is a bit early to be earning a punishment - but I would guess you've already received warnings if you're actually getting banned at this point.

The way I see it from those reports, there's not enough to convict unless you've already been warned before.

However, a case could be made that you're feeding intentionally, unless you want to accept that you're just that bad. I mean, even your own Darius pointed out you were both pushing too far to their turret... Going into pull range while a Darius has their pull and you're low level.... either you have enough experience to know it will get yourself killed and do it intentionally, or are unskilled to the point that you fail to ever see that deduction and feed the enemy from lack of basic comprehension.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

sorry but i wont take any advice from a guy with that name that I have previously reported as offensive.. especially coming from a sr. member... You have proven time and time again to be a forum troll.

Also I have plenty of assists and couldn't score any off Darius...You don't look at the whole case do you?

Kedoren

01-28-2013

Agreed. This is ridiculous. The tribunal is not working as intended imo. People get banned for ANYTHING. This is why I don't report anyone unless they are leaver/afk, or trolling hardcore.

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
Docboy2196:
sorry but i wont take any advice from a guy with that name that I have previously reported as offensive.. especially coming from a sr. member... You have proven time and time again to be a forum troll.

Also I have plenty of assists and couldn't score any off Darius...You don't look at the whole case do you?

Lol. "Oh he's a senior forum member, clearly he's a TROLL and not somebody who spends his time helping other players on the forum."

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:
Lol. "Oh he's a senior forum member, clearly he's a TROLL and not somebody who spends his time helping other players on the forum."

woah woah woah ... that makes right? So you are condoning names on the forums in this manner or anything else offensive?

what if I find it offensive? ooooooo but since you stated he helps people out its okay amirite?Is this part of the whole tribunal, forum buddies stick up for each other?

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
Docboy2196:
woah woah woah ... that makes right? So you are condoning names on the forums in this manner or anything else offensive?

what if I find it offensive? ooooooo but since you stated he helps people out its okay amirite?Is this part of the whole tribunal, forum buddies stick up for each other?

Yeah, the forum is part of the tribunal. I barely actually know who he is - we've probably talked to each other once or twice in some discussion. If you find the word *** ("secks", if it blocks it) offensive, you may need to get off your high horse and go discuss with your hyper-Christian parents about whether or not your natural bodily functions are disgusting.

If it were some sort of slur ("***", "gay", etc.) I'd be against it. But it's rather harmless, unless you're a 10 year old kid who doesn't know what it is.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

Because their is an age restriction to play this game or surf on the forums, you personally know who, how old, and what their religious backgrounds are that come to the forums looking for help?

If I weren't around for awhile I would assume he/she is some pedophile looking for some kiddo's to swap pictures with.... way to roll RIOT, have that be the flag front for support on the forums.

Yolandi Visser

01-28-2013

You should be banned just for saying "should of". You mean "should've" which is short for "should have". Where does the "of" come from?