Is this really bannable? PG-13 .. easy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6158152/#nogo

Really this is getting completely out of control, the tribunal is becoming more of a joke as the days go by.

I am on the tribunal and this is beyond pg-13 compared to what is in the daily reports, and to think I just spent 20 bucks unlocking skins in this game.

Disgraceful.

KuraiAnimaQ

01-28-2013

Punish

SHMEEPS phd

01-28-2013

You're kind of an *******... maybe don't do that... It's very easy to not get banned or reported... just don't be a dick.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

Total garbage .. sorry but I completely disagree, there was no cussing, constructive negativity or to the point that it was inevitable did I give in, name calling .. really? That is completely tame as to what goes on in the games.

what use is the mute/ignore button then... and again I did not start the trash talking in /all but the guy that did reported me and I get the ban hammer?

Yeah I want my refund now .. I can live with out the game... that is fine.

adc

01-28-2013

"3/17/16"

What. As Olaf. With IE, Hydra, Randuin's.

What.

McFace

01-28-2013

Verbal abuse.

Would punish. Wouldn't be sad if you left.

SHMEEPS phd

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
Total garbage .. sorry but I completely disagree, there was no cussing, constructive negativity or to the point that it was inevitable did I give in, name calling .. really? That is completely tame as to what goes on in the games.

what use is the mute/ignore button then... and again I did not start the trash talking in /all but the guy that did reported me and I get the ban hammer?

Yeah I want my refund now .. I can live with out the game... that is fine.
If I was on the tribunal that day, I wouldn't have punished. But you're by no means innocent. Just don't be an A-hole and you wouldn't have this problem... easy solution.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

thats fine .. this community in itself has flaws and Hippocracy all over it I can go through the forums and just report on names alone and it isnt done. Just got in a match on a smurf account and sure as hell there is my reporter darius, he had alot more than I did to say about it.

backwards tool works backwards.

I still disagree on being the ******* in this, like I said pg-13 but your solution is not to have fun at all, no communication whatsoever..... in a team environment game.... that you can chat in.... huh?

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
thats fine .. this community in itself has flaws and Hippocracy all over it I can go through the forums and just report on names alone and it isnt done. Just got in a match on a smurf account and sure as hell there is my reporter darius, he had alot more than I did to say about it.

backwards tool works backwards.
"Hippocracy". Nice.

Durzaka

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
"3/17/16"

What. As Olaf. With IE, Hydra, Randuin's.

What.

^^ would have punished just for that. On top of being negative and hostile in game chat.

Punish.