Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this really bannable? PG-13 .. easy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6158152/#nogo

Really this is getting completely out of control, the tribunal is becoming more of a joke as the days go by.

I am on the tribunal and this is beyond pg-13 compared to what is in the daily reports, and to think I just spent 20 bucks unlocking skins in this game.

Disgraceful.

KuraiAnimaQ

01-28-2013

Punish

SHMEEPS phd

01-28-2013

You're kind of an *******... maybe don't do that... It's very easy to not get banned or reported... just don't be a dick.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

Total garbage .. sorry but I completely disagree, there was no cussing, constructive negativity or to the point that it was inevitable did I give in, name calling .. really? That is completely tame as to what goes on in the games.

what use is the mute/ignore button then... and again I did not start the trash talking in /all but the guy that did reported me and I get the ban hammer?

Yeah I want my refund now .. I can live with out the game... that is fine.

adc

01-28-2013

"3/17/16"

What. As Olaf. With IE, Hydra, Randuin's.

What.

McFace

01-28-2013

Verbal abuse.

Would punish. Wouldn't be sad if you left.

SHMEEPS phd

01-28-2013

Quote:
Docboy2196:
Total garbage .. sorry but I completely disagree, there was no cussing, constructive negativity or to the point that it was inevitable did I give in, name calling .. really? That is completely tame as to what goes on in the games.

what use is the mute/ignore button then... and again I did not start the trash talking in /all but the guy that did reported me and I get the ban hammer?

Yeah I want my refund now .. I can live with out the game... that is fine.

If I was on the tribunal that day, I wouldn't have punished. But you're by no means innocent. Just don't be an A-hole and you wouldn't have this problem... easy solution.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

thats fine .. this community in itself has flaws and Hippocracy all over it I can go through the forums and just report on names alone and it isnt done. Just got in a match on a smurf account and sure as hell there is my reporter darius, he had alot more than I did to say about it.

backwards tool works backwards.

I still disagree on being the ******* in this, like I said pg-13 but your solution is not to have fun at all, no communication whatsoever..... in a team environment game.... that you can chat in.... huh?

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
Docboy2196:
thats fine .. this community in itself has flaws and Hippocracy all over it I can go through the forums and just report on names alone and it isnt done. Just got in a match on a smurf account and sure as hell there is my reporter darius, he had alot more than I did to say about it.

backwards tool works backwards.

"Hippocracy". Nice.

Durzaka

01-28-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:
"3/17/16"

What. As Olaf. With IE, Hydra, Randuin's.

What.

^^ would have punished just for that. On top of being negative and hostile in game chat.

Punish.