Can someone tell me what i did wrong, Tribunal Case.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dotislav Pro

01-29-2013

bump

tempname2030

01-29-2013

The tribunal is PG-13 and below. Children cant allow playful ribbing / other stuff that no other games would dare to punish a player for saying / doing. On WoW / hon / dota2 I can call people as garbage as I want and more without even being touched but in LoL they have the stupidest pyramid banning method I've ever seen. For example maybe my first and second ban I deserved but after that I get banned for saying gg 2ez (playful ribbing) and Its an automatic 2 week ban. Tribunal needs to allow people to vote on punishment deserved (duration bans etc) instead of this stupid pyramid and I think riot should suggest people be more lenient to punishing players but I doubt any of my suggestions will be heard because people are to arrogant and lets face it why should riot do anything when their game is so successful and appealing to little kids who decide the fate of tribunal. Not a day go's by where people are banned for little gestures said in game on league of legends that gets ignored every single day on every other single game. Its instinct to millions of people to talk like they talk and It is publicly acceptable anywhere else but in this game.

Dotislav Pro

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname2030 View Post
The tribunal is PG-13 and below. Children cant allow playful ribbing / other stuff that no other games would dare to punish a player for saying / doing. On WoW / hon / dota2 I can call people as garbage as I want and more without even being touched but in LoL they have the stupidest pyramid banning method I've ever seen...
Some players definitely abusing the system, there's no doubt about it.

Shimrra3

01-29-2013

I read through the case and I think I would have pardoned this. I can't speak for EU though. My advice would be to not be as sarcastic/sounding (deliberately or otherwise, it set off those people regardless). Additionally, clarify what you're saying so that people reading the logs in the tribunal (and people in the game - but forget about people like that Riven, that's a no-win scenario) won't just automatically vote against you, although you'll also have to work on making that not sound sarcastic.

Dotislav Pro

01-31-2013

is there any more thoughts about my case ?

TheFakeSit

01-31-2013

Not really worthy of a ban in my opinion. Just don't let people know when you're muting them. Never call "gg" it's hell annoying. Just play the game, throw up the surrender vote if you think the game is done, if they deny just try to put more gas in the come back train. Other than that, i don't know doesn't seem like you did too much in comparison to what they were saying to you.

Fateful Blade

01-31-2013

dude, ignore em all. you did NOTHING WRONG, i've seen and done and had cases where there was a LOT MORE negative stuff, u just got trolled by noobs handling your case. Tribunal judges are just retarded lvl 30 summoners that just got to that level and barely know anything about game mechanics but believe they know everything going on. You shouldn't have been banned,