We ban for anything - interpretation review board rules!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

01-31-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6168890/#nogo

Jesus chrst .. we are just banning for every damn thing under the sun now arent we?

This is pretty pathetic.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Its almost like we don't accept people insulting other people!

PenguinKillBear

01-31-2013

How is this even questionable?

powerbats

01-31-2013

I guess u feel there shouldn't be any penalty for breaking the rules, what's pathetic is trying to defend someone who's obviously toxic.

This brings up the question have you been given a reform card for some unbecoming behavior as well? If so link it for all to see. If not then keep it clean like most of the rest of us do.

Harate

01-31-2013

Would've skipped. Kind of a whiner but nothing worth punishing

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Would've skipped. Kind of a whiner but nothing worth punishing
That's the thing, I wouldn't have punished up until game 4. Yeah he was whiny, but eh, he was whiny. Its when he decided to get in a pissing match with Brand that I decided that he had crossed the line.

Docboy2196

01-31-2013

no cussing, racial slurs, the worst of the worst is saying somebody is terrible, or bad .... and this warrants a ban!?

Well F me .... I am gonna create a smurf account and boy damn sure ... if I am gonna buy a ban you bet your sweet ass I am going to make it worth it now ....This is utter garbage .. seriously, people need to get some thicker skin.

dignitas Rampant

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
no cussing, racial slurs, the worst of the worst is saying somebody is terrible, or bad .... and this warrants a ban!?

Well F me .... I am gonna create a smurf account and boy damn sure ... if I am gonna buy a ban you bet your sweet ass I am going to make it worth it now ....This is utter garbage .. seriously, people need to get some thicker skin.
The cussing and slurs aren't what get you banned. Hell, I don't instantly punish for the n-word (although it is close). Its how you use the words. How the hell haven't you understood that yet?

PenguinKillBear

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post

I agree. People do need thicker skin. They shouldnt let a video game get them all raged up to the point where they need to insult their teammates repeatedly.

and...yes, this has been covered a hundred times. Insulting your teammates is not allowed. It is pretty simple to understand.

Docboy2196

01-31-2013

omg ...booohoooo he called me bad ... omg ..whatever shall i do?

How about you grow a damn set, you get worse in real life if you ever left your damn house.

Interpretation review board ... giant fkn fail at its finest.