Riot Reply Please :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trinity R

01-31-2013

@ Riot,

Could you guys please look at the rise of botters in league, and atleast as a first step add an option in the report list for suspicious behavior I made a previous post on this and it went unseen, This is the 5th time in the last month.

I am also curious as a member of this game and community how you plan to address this problem, they are exploiting your game and basically ruining the fun and game for the other 5 to 9 players in the game.

Thanks !

Trin OUT.

Trinity R

01-31-2013

Bump

PS. A downvote? seriously what troll would downvote this?

Glugthefirst

01-31-2013

Sorry, I dont see much of a problem here. I dont think I have ever encountered a botter in any of my games. However, If you think there is a botter, theres nothing stopping you from reporting them for something and then typing the situation in the additional comments.

Sporq

01-31-2013

I've never seen a botter, nor have I ever seen any evidence that someone is cheating. Everything is verified server side, so its would be nearly impossible for anyone to get away with it. And if they did, then the client modification detection stuff built into the servers would ban their accounts.

But if you have any (non-anecdotal) evidence, I would be happy to entertain it.