No source damage (Lee Sin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chacox7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

So, I was walking out of a 1v1 vs Lee Sin on top lane when suddenly I died from no where. He didnt ult me or something. He wasnt even in range, we both walked out of the fight. But then I just died, and in the Death Recap I had a 230dmg 24% of my life from no-where. Wasnt lag or FPS issue. It took some time like Zed's passive and then boom!, dead. I wanna know if somebody has seen this before. Any suggestion on what could had be?

Doctor Nick

01-29-2013

How much health did you have the instant before you died

Chacox7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Like 150-200

Vicvictorw

01-29-2013

Unrecognized Ignite, perhaps?

BamGfAsRpd

01-29-2013

Actually, when lee sin ults you, you get a box like that, with damage, but no name like "dragon rage"

Doctor Nick

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamGfAsRpd View Post
Actually, when lee sin ults you, you get a box like that, with damage, but no name like "dragon rage"
My other guess was going to be invisible or hard to see sonic wave for the last hit

Chacox7

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamGfAsRpd View Post
It does? I guess that could happend but if he were in range. 'cause I died half-lane away from him. Maybe it was lag actually. Not sure tho, still confuse