[Guide] Lone Wolf Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fusai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen Fox View Post
Can you please post "How to solo" guides for the other low tier characters, so I can slaughter them too?
One of the keys to soloing with low-tier characters is disappearing before you get killed. The general attitude seems to be that my guide was pretty bad, so it's gone. I think this comment summed up the dilemma nicely:

Quote:
Originally Posted by unentschieden View Post
The issue is being a lone pusher is Sivirs strength yet turns her into a liability to the Team.
My sincere thanks to the LoL community for choosing Silence over Flame. I'd appreciate it very much if no one else replied to this thread and just let it disappear.

Fusai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-01-2009

Saving a space for future additions

keftes

Recruiter

12-01-2009

Just some thoughts:

*) Does the proc from razors carry on with richochet or not? I've had a hard time testing it but it seems not to.Not sure though...

*) Dont you think grabbing spiral blade at lvl1 is better than rank 1 richochet for harassing?

*) I also think that you should max spell shield before spiral blade on the majority of games where you're facing lots of disablers and casters.

*) As for the build i dont find any reason to go deep def.Cmon the bonus from fortify isnt that good - i think going 21/0/9 is much better and the promote bonus > fortify.

*) You dont like chalice ? I find it essential.

Zekk

12-01-2009

I've tested the proc from razors on richochet and I couldn't get it to bounce for big damage after a razor proc. I dont think it works.

Cool guide though. I usually stack auras and starks and roam around but I'm going to try for an extreme push. Also I've found promote is too good to pass up for hard pushing towers. Those little guys absorb a lot of damage. and give a nice aura.

Vixen Fox

12-01-2009

Thank you for posting this truly awful guide! This may seem sarcastic, but I must express my genuine appreciation.

I look forward to slaughtering Sivirs who attempt to follow this as they go 1/14/3 and feed me enough money to buy the items I need to wipe the rest of their team.

Can you please post "How to solo" guides for the other low tier characters, so I can slaughter them too?

Vixen Fox

12-01-2009

One line version of my previous post:

"Lone Wolf" mid / late game is another term for "Feeder", so please feel free to do it if you're not on my team!

nigilzilla

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen Fox View Post
Thank you for posting this truly awful guide! This may seem sarcastic, but I must express my genuine appreciation.

I look forward to slaughtering Sivirs who attempt to follow this as they go 1/14/3 and feed me enough money to buy the items I need to wipe the rest of their team.

I was in the same game as Vixen when "Lone Wolf Sivir" was doing her thing. I made it my mission to track her down and obliterate her. After 4 or 5 kills I was so geared up that we rolled right over their 4 man squad with our 5. ACED..... Lone anything after about 10 - 15 minutes is straight up feed bot.

Pocky Snacks

12-01-2009

Quote:
the other low tier characters
I resent that. Sivir is one of my favorite characters and she costs less probably because she lacks the champion-gankability of other heroes. Doesn't make her a low-tier character.

I don't agree with everything the op said in his guide, but he made some valid and universally relevant points about playing Sivir in general that anyone capable of interpreting charitably and thinking critically could have gleaned.

First: Sivir thrives in team fights. Spiral Blade will hit everything in its path and her auto-attack will hit everything that's next to anything.

Second: Sivir's Ult allows her to further thrive in the presence of allies, increasing the movement and attack speeds of both champions and minions alike. Use Sivir's ult to help waves of minions catch up to one another and amass a force, then teleport to the lane that your teammates are currently pushing. Two lanes will then be pushed at once, possibly splitting up your enemy forces, AND your team will remain 5-people strong.

Third: Stark's Fervor and Sivir's Ult combined is beastly attack/movement speed and life-steal for your physical DPSers. I won't often recommend any gear setups that neglect Stark's Fervor, even if I wanted to add in Bloodthirster to the gear mix.

There's a lot more about Sivir I want to add, but then I'd be giving away some stuff that people probably don't already know.

TL; DR

MY SIVIR HAS STRONGER POCKY THAN YOU, VIXEN FOX.

unentschieden

12-01-2009

The issue is being a lone pusher is Sivirs strength yet turns her into a liability to the Team. None of Pockys points promote Sivir going alone. On the other hand she isnīt much of a addition to a Teamfight, she just doesnīt bring propper AOE and no disable.
Champions are only suspectible to DPS when they are "controlled" (stun, silence, slow etc. or just being isolated) thats why AOE other than Riochet is always a "nuke"- no Champion stands there and just takes it. AoE DPS is great against the Creepwaves but honeslty doesnīt work against Human Players.

sdjaks

12-01-2009

I prefer being a much more potent pusher with a full offensive build taking imp rally. Her ult + imp rally is absurd dps to a tower.

Chalice is cheap and an easy upgrade from your meki's and literally all the mana you will ever need, I think it's essential for any Sivir build. Your farming will be improved tenfold once you get that item, I'm not sure how it could ever be outclassed as an item thanks to its low cost and potential to cause more creep kills than even an infinity edge.