My OC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

01-29-2013

Woah, woah. Hold up. My art is not that good. Infact no where near it. But if you give me the descriptions, I'll do my best and then show you via email for you approval. That is if you want me to. And are you sure you're not mixing me for Kitty? Honestly. Like no joke. She is that good, not me....

My artistic ability is that of a 4th grader according to my grade school art teacher :/

But send me the descriptions. I'll see what I can do.

Is Mystia like Touhou or something.....

FrostArcher024@gmail.com

Frost Archer

01-29-2013

Oh, and also, link me to a picture telling me the quality type that you want. There are different pictures of varying detail on google.

Theamp4

01-30-2013

Mystia is from Touhou, yes.

And sending an email with some pictures now.

Donesies

Frost Archer

02-28-2013

{Unnamed}- the silver swordsman.

I was going for a kind of feather motif with him and his sister. Basicly, while Amy has a feather in her hair, {Unnamed} has a huge pauldron of feathers. He fights hand to hand most of the time but when he uses his sword, which is made of a silver alloy, it is deadly. Now, before you start crying out "wrong forum!" I'm going to say that this was originally made for Fanfiction only. I just happened to get the idea of adding in abilities.

Q: {unnamed} strikes an enemy, stunning them for one second and dealing damage. CD: 12/10/8/6/4

W: {unnamed} tosses a bunch of feathers in a cone, revealing an area, and marking enemy champions, slowing them for 4 seconds, and providing vision for 10 seconds. (it's like Ashe's volly, but with the hawk shot effect. it's not more powerful as it does not deal damage nor does it provide extra gold.) CD: 20/18/16/14/10

E: {unnamed} slashes around him dealing damage, and teleports a short distance dealing damage on arrival. (range of slash is like riven's q, and teleport range is like ezreal's e) CD:18/15/12/8/5

R: {Unnamed} Draws his silver sword, making his abilities stronger. Basic attacks deal more damage and have a 50% chance of critical striking. Duration: 20 seconds CD: 150 seconds

R/Q: stuns target for 2 seconds and creates a fissure which knocks aside enemies behind target (it comes up like evellyn's q)
R/W: Slows for 50% rather than 30% and mark stays on for 15 seconds rather than 10
R/E: Range is increased. Damage is increased.

I will put up more game info later on in the other forum, but I need a name. But tell me, do you think this champion would be fun to play?

Frost Archer

02-28-2013

Now, onto his looks. feathered pauldron yes. He has silver armour, but most of it is under a cloak (ionian design) He carries a feathered fan.

He's a very vain man. I want one of his taunts to be: *pulls out mirror "Mirror mirror in my hand, we both know that I'm the most fairest." or "To look at one so ugly as you, I need to see something pretty."

Now, despite being vain as he is, I want him to actually look pretty handsome. I would base his face off of RPG. Ok fine. We wont do him. you know, i'll just draw a picture, as soon as I finish what I promised for T4 -.-"

Magister Gir

03-01-2013

Ok let me do this properly this is edited to to what it should of been before I accidently deleted it on my phone >w>

First lemme state the female concept, You're right if it was a champion then that's fine with clothing being the same it's just... a bit too much though or at least too many things, I like a white kimono with red sash's, idk why I just do, and then you have her with long braided hair cool you have a feather okay that's neat, now she has pink ankle sashes, w-wait what? why, we can't see them. The Navy blue fingerless gloves don't really shine that much to me though and they seem confusing on her with a kimono. The knee boots are very odd to add in when she's wearing a Kimono that covers her boots pink ankle sashes. The way I do see it working though with the added things is a hunting tunic underneath and leather pants making her agile with something comfortable under neath the kimono. I love though, love, the weapon choice you made. Daggers fit this character well and it gives range to different types of what she can be, heck you can even through a katana on her and have her be a bruiser assassin something like Fiora but Ionian style, no I don't count Yi at all.... he's Yi.

If she's a summoner though change the appearance every so often like clothing make her a normal person that changes clothes. That's about it.

ok back to the Champion OC, have his armor out and him flaunting it, have him flaunt his looks flashy attacks, flashy movement he wants attention..... make him like Draven, that's due to the taunt at least and how you want him portrayed.

Your Q is fine really a 1 second melee stun which you can buff to 1.5 like most stuns depending on the ad ratio you want for it though, if it's high keep at 1 if low bump it to 1.5. Now for the c/d it needs to be amped up to say 7-8 seconds cool down and it's fine then. Just look to Leona's Q has a 11/10/9/8/7 cool down on it.

The W needs to worked out. First I say change to the range of Kassadins slow because the range on it is too strong for it. The Cool down needs to be increased as well to about 15 seconds or reduce the sight, which it does anyway to maybe about 2-3 seconds since it's an aoe champion revealer. The slow on it can also be reduced to about 20% at all levels due to what it already does adding a slow is making really strong on its own especially since it's not like Ashes volley in a sense it can be blocked that's my tid bit at least.

The E is actually fine, it's well and does fine, just have a somewhat low ratio for it and a longer cooldown like 7-8 seconds because Ez's it has a 11 second rank 5 cooldown but it's also due to his Q ability passive so ye just the cooldown for now.

The Ultimate brings a **** ton to the table of utility. It's the broken ability on this champion. First the length of it, I'm going to say reduce it right away to 10 seconds due to what it does exactly and maybe have the crit chance come out to be 15/20/25% crit chance increase. Keep the add on abilities, have a low ad steroid compared to others at least and there you go, make these changes and it'll be fine.

RQ. This is too much for a single ability, you have strong 2 second stun plus a straight line knock aside. I would say increase the AD ratio on it but keep the stun the way it is 1-1.5 seconds. Take out the fissure though and maybe replace with either a cleave or a 100% chance of critting a stunned or suppressed target for a passive when the ult is activated of course.

RW. Humm eh. This is where you can pump it up to a 35% slow ratio, increase the range to Ashe's Volley or less maybe a bit of an increase in range but not width, and reveal champions for 5 seconds now it still brings A LOT to the table but it's still reasonable to a sense so this is the change I say making to it.

RE. Just have the damage increased that's it really, the range is not needed with the cool down it already has otherwise you ahve a Kass ult with no draw back essentially.

Anyway that's my tid bit, I have done a champion concept before as well and I did it poorly I tried to make the changes to make the champion balanced but I couldn't till I finally looked back on the champion and read out loud what she did. So I know what this is like of making a champion at least and learning from the mistakes that I made, and I made a lot. So if you find this post mean just tell me and i'll keep my word in removing this post.

also here's the site that I pulled the cooldowns, ratios, and what not from http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...f_Legends_Wiki

Frost Archer

03-01-2013

Oh wonderful it's you again. The guy who just bashes on other people's work without providing feed back and not doing any work on your own. We don't need your kind here you know that?

Magister Gir

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
Oh wonderful it's you again. The guy who just bashes on other people's work without providing feed back and not doing any work on your own. We don't need your kind here you know that?
i just state the obvious. your female wears a lot of bright clothes some of it actually hidden like her pink ankle bow ties. if she's supposed to be a summoner why wear something as such? your character needs an explanation as to why she's wearing such clothing that basically yells "look at me!!". add in something or why she wears that style all the time, is it due to religion? house hold? maybe tradition? I'm not here to bash either just honestly i point out faults and I do it in a very mean way, thank Jayko for that he's the one that honestly made me like this.

your champion concept then is ok but has way too much utility and power to kill unless he has terrible ratios like Leona, this character is broken, I'm on my phone right now like last night, that's why I'm not going into detail yet. also, your kind? you mean people who call out every fault with out mercy? i guess alot of critic should go up and die now because they pretty much do the same but they also try and call out the good which is
hat I'm honestly trying to do, it's just hard when there isn't much
ps: a lot of people shouldn't be here, me included does that mean they don't come here? nope just look at yourself, your always here.

saladeo

03-01-2013

oh, jayko, jayko, his riven fic was horrible XD, like really, really bad.

Magister Gir

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladeo View Post
oh, jayko, jayko, his riven fic was horrible XD, like really, really bad.
i liked his funny story of heimer trying to teach rammus, i thought it was hilarious and well written but my god... that Riven story, oh well it's in the past now just like that high school hecarim story *shudders*