4th and 5th Pick in Ranked games run out of TIME!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revelation22

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Right, I think you are missing my point, he switches to smite at the last minute. .. or should I say last *second* cause we are talking about /seconds here

I know and play all roles.

TY>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revelation22

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
By the time you get to 4th and 5th pick, you should already know who you're playing, or at least a very limited list of champions...

The champion selection process is long enough.

We respectfully disagree. It should be looked at. =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjelsauron View Post
Right, I think you are missing my point, he switches to smite at the last minute. .. or should I say last *second* cause we are talking about /seconds here

I know and play all roles.

TY>
In the condition that he mutates his summoner spells at the hindmost second(s), thereupon is not the accountability of 4th or 5th slots.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revelation22

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyyyyyyyyyyy View Post
In the condition that he mutates his summoner spells at the hindmost second(s), thereupon is not the accountability of 4th or 5th slots.
Love that your understanding now, and your writing style is AWESOME! =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revelation22

Senior Member

01-29-2013

And BTW, that was just one teeny example..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjelsauron View Post
Love that your understanding now, and your writing style is AWESOME! =)
The apportion concerning "katyyy being understanding" when katyyy was not coinciding with what you narrated. Was this irascible sarcasm?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjelsauron View Post
For example a Singed 2nd pick who does not communicate..

and he could change his spells at any moment...

He could jungle.. or he could do another role
But this is ranked so he's going top. Yes, he could pick smite at the last second but I'm still making him go top with smite. If he is planning on using singed in another way that's fine but he needs to say something and he should know that. If he tried to go someplace else without saying anything in champ then I wouldn't feel bad reporting him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revelation22

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
But this is ranked so he's going top. Yes, he could pick smite at the last second but I'm still making him go top with smite. If he is planning on using singed in another way that's fine but he needs to say something and he should know that. If he tried to go someplace else without saying anything in champ then I wouldn't feel bad reporting him.
This is helpful, thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjelsauron View Post
This is helpful, thanks.
I am so mirthful that what that sir phonated was efficacious.


12