Seeking Artists Help, and Writer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelandra View Post
I would love to do this, but I'm so worried I wouldn't have any free time to do it.

I might be able to whip some concepts out.
ok well ill add you in game and that would be wonderful I will give you full credit on my champ forum page and everything when you can do them it would be awesome thanks

Xelandra

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam Versatility View Post
ok well ill add you in game and that would be wonderful I will give you full credit on my champ forum page and everything when you can do them it would be awesome thanks
No problem!

Panda Sal

01-30-2013

Same as Xelandra for me, not sure about my own free time, but I'd be happy to draw up some stuff when I can

Atm though, I'm working on my Digi Art submission till the deadline, so after that should be okay

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

k sounds good

iam PYR0

01-30-2013

b

DanRileyCG

01-31-2013

As the joker once said, "if you're good at something never do it for free."

For many artists (myself included), there's too much on my plate to do free work for people. When I do have free time I have my own personal projects in line, to keep me on track and improving. Time IS money, and if you want an artist or a writer to do work for you, then paying them is probably the best way. You will find some people that may be will to donate their time to do, but don't expect it.

I'm personally too busy to help with this though, between 3D animation school to working on the digi-art entry I'm very much booked.

Good luck

iam PYR0

01-31-2013

thanks and i understand that, also understand I am not looking for professional grade product only a rough sketch still I also understand how busy most artist are. I make champions as a hobby, so I am looking for someone that would want to draw them as their hobby if that makes sense.

iam PYR0

02-01-2013

b

iam PYR0

02-04-2013

b

JKGN

02-04-2013

This project would project be more enticing if it was more of a collaboration instead just being someone's visualliser (or as I refer to as a ART GRUNT).

you must have some friend or two who remotely have some form of artistic ability who will do this with you for free.

Otherwise , I think you should at least offer Riot Point cards for this job at least