Seeking Artists Help, and Writer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

I recently really go into Champion Creation, I'm an idea guy. I am looking for some artists that can draw some champion concept art on their free time just rough sketches nothing has to be perfect. I'm also seeking someone to write my champions lore's as well.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3040991

A Marshmallow

01-29-2013

If my style was not as animated looking I would be highly interested. Though I could show you some of my previous work if you do become interest in someone making sketch concepts.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

regardless of style i am interested. I am interested in making my champion concepts come to life in any form available to me to be honest getting more styles than just one would be better, because then I could add new light to the champion and see him from another perspective

A Marshmallow

01-29-2013

Okay, but I warned you. >.>

iam PYR0

01-29-2013

still looking for others even tho I found one I am trying to get many different styles for the different champs I make maybe one style would look better

Nintec

01-29-2013

if your looking for a writer, i'd be more than happy to oblige. i'm also something of a producer, so your champ could get their own theme, if that's something your interested in =p

iam PYR0

01-29-2013

i added you in game if you want to talk their and yes i am very interested.

Nintec

01-29-2013

sounds good

iam PYR0

01-29-2013

still looking

Xelandra

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam Versatility View Post
I recently really go into Champion Creation, I'm an idea guy. I am looking for some artists that can draw some champion concept art on their free time just rough sketches nothing has to be perfect. I'm also seeking someone to write my champions lore's as well.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3040991
I would love to do this, but I'm so worried I wouldn't have any free time to do it.

I might be able to whip some concepts out.