ranked afking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDEEzknUts

01-28-2013

There needs to be a ban system for people who frequently leave ranked games. This is really frustrating having to grind out a 40 minute game with three dedicated summoners because one decides to rage and leave. I know that banning someone for one leave is not the right move but just a ban from ranked play would suffice. People who play ranked want to win and im tired of losing games im not even given a fair chance to compete in. I think there should be a tier of punishments.
2-5 ranked leaves instant one day ban from ranked play
5-8 ranked leaves instant three day ban from ranked play
9-15 leaves instant week
15-20 two week
20-25 three week and so forth
simple suggestion

Worst Iee sin

01-28-2013

good idea

i know some people have rl commitments/emergencies/dcs that come up, but thats no excuse to consistently leave games

your idea for ban times would punish the consistent leavers and yet give a little leeway for those emergencies

if u cant verify ull be there for the whole game consistently.... y play....

Wonderonous

01-28-2013

I support this, so far preseason has been one leave after another for me.

encyclopedea

01-28-2013

1 time i saw a ranked game where 4 people on 1 team afked... right at the beginning of the game, too

Tonycakes

01-28-2013

I actually picked xerath to mid a game, was last champion to pick on my team. My computer froze so I said **** it and restarted my pc. Went out to have a smoke and get some water boot lol back up and I actually was in the game. My team didnt rage but I ended up having to play support bottom for a Caitlyn. Long story short I ended up 7/0/18 and we murderd bottom and won the game. Best afk I've had. Now I will make sure I didn't get in the game before going for a smoke lol.

PlayaPan

01-29-2013

I'd agree. However, there is a time limit (30min, 60min) ban.