Does everyone just click Punish?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Molozon

01-29-2013

Hello all , I'm a recent addition to the Tribunal being only a level 22.
I was rather excited to vote on cases and help be a part of decisions as it is something that is unique to LoL and sounds good in theory.

The problem I have though is I voted on 6 cases and I pardoned all 6 , because they didn't seem punishment worthy , I then find out that all 6 got punished? I looked back at the cases and I agree I might have got one wrong or maybe two. But I was wondering if any of you more experienced tribunal members have noticed a trend of people just hitting punish?
It hardly seems fair on the players that get punished.

Fudouri

01-29-2013

Last checked, its about an 20% pardon rate.

Enterti

01-29-2013

Punish rates tend to be around 70-80% according to several datamines. Could you post a few of the cases you missed? I might be able to shed some light on why they went against you.

meadow

01-29-2013

Its most likely that the 1-2 cases were heavy toxic thus punished. Mind posting them here?

Enterti

01-29-2013

Unfortunately I will not be able to check them in the immediate future, my isp decided that 9pm on a week day was a great time to do maintenance. I will take a look at them once I can use a device besides my phone though.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

First, welcome to the Tribunal Molozon! Proud to see another summoner join us, no matter what portion of the spectrum they are on.

In the first case, I would have punished after Game One, consistantly insulting his teammates isn't acceptable. Wasn't even clever when he was doing it.

In the second case, he threw the word noob out in each game like it was going out of style. Tends to be something the Tribunal as a whole doesnt' like.

embalmdk

01-29-2013

Case 6157301
Game 2 sarcastic to Ezreal and calling ez out. Ez for whatever reason was afk at that point.
Game 3 harassing Darius. By itself not punishable but cummulatively it is punishable
Game 4 harassing garen. Remember by the code/expectation retaliation is no justification for harassment
Game 5 harassing khazix. Harassing team then again Khazix. and over again.

Not the most toxic player I've seen, but definitely punishable. Read the code and understand what harassment is including sarcasm.

Case 6158272
Game 1 starts by giving order with threat to report if not compliend (this is not cool, the guy is not the boss of the world), Gives orders to Mundo and Zilena, then calls Mundo an idiot. These by themselves consititute a punish. I will not go further in Game 1.

Game 2 don't know why i need to explain this, the guy is generally toxic, team noob, back noob, f'ing noob, if you can't see this then you either don't know what your doing or don't care.

This Case is a blatant obvioius punish.

Molozon

01-29-2013

Yeah ok fair enough , I probably have different standards to the majority of people.
Nothing wrong with that I guess , thanks for your input btw.

Enterti

01-29-2013

I would suggest reading this thread before you continue judging cases btw, it is some really good information on how the system works.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2068259