new tribunal system that should be added.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cutknife

01-29-2013

There are variety of ways you can be reported and punished.

btw im not abusive player but since the tribunal doesn't show the replay of the game, they have to decide to punish or pardon by looking through the player's k/d/a and the chat history.

Not that know of i haven't spoken any offensive language unless it they player really triggers me and my k/d/a was horrible, but assuming when i have horrible k/d/a im judged to be the intentianally feeding, unskilled, etc. Lost my honor twice like that...

Back to the topic,

I find that the permenant bans could be too strong of punishment and to some people it could be huge loss of cash.
I dont expect that riot would ban "permenant ban" but they should add in new system which is "Appeal."

"Appeal" could prevent the unfair judgement made from the tribunal since i dont see the tribunal is perfect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takerial

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutknife View Post
There are variety of ways you can be reported and punished.

btw im not abusive player but since the tribunal doesn't show the replay of the game, they have to decide to punish or pardon by looking through the player's k/d/a and the chat history.

Not that know of i haven't spoken any offensive language unless it they player really triggers me and my k/d/a was horrible, but assuming when i have horrible k/d/a im judged to be the intentianally feeding, unskilled, etc. Lost my honor twice like that...

Back to the topic,

I find that the permenant bans could be too strong of punishment and to some people it could be huge loss of cash.
I dont expect that riot would ban "permenant ban" but they should add in new system which is "Appeal."

"Appeal" could prevent the unfair judgement made from the tribunal since i dont see the tribunal is perfect.
Perma bans are made after a Rioter makes careful review of all the facts. Perma bans are never decided by the Tribunal and it takes a lot of toxicity to even be considered for one.