Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cooldown on leaving

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KirkVanH0uten

01-28-2013

Dear Riot, please lower the 30 min CD on leaving a ranked match in matchmaking. I don't see the point in having a 30 min CD when you are trying to play seriously and have a team with a soraka, sona and alistar. We aren't going to win or be competitive and the person who gets punished is the person who doesn't want to lose a bunch of ELO because his teammates are all mad at each other after 10 seconds of interaction. I dont mind there being a CD like 10-15 minutes but 30 minutes is quite a stretch. (Note: I'm not complaining about ELO hell, how my team always sucks, or how god awful ranked is. So, if you're gunna post about how im a crybaby and need to L2P just pass on.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conrad the Black

01-29-2013

couldnt agree more. i get like 1 hour at a time to play. yet last time there was an afk riven pick with clarity. of course at 1s left no one had dodged... y? because no one wants to wait 30 fn minutes to play again. so, i get to spend my only gaming time for the night playing aram. hooray... just go back to 5m wait and elo loss