Perma banned during my 2 week ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
I was correctly perma banned. I bet yall are happy, yes rejoice in the retribution, it feels so good. You are the foot and the face, and the foot is smashing the face. Props if you get the reference.
I'm sorry, but quite the opposite:
I hoped you would have avoided this, especially after the numerous threads you made.
I hoped you would be able to prevent a permaban. You being permabanned is basically a lose-lose situation for everyone involved.

powerbats

01-31-2013

It's unfortunate when anyone gets perma banned because you lose all the time and effort and possibly money you invested in the account. Your friends who might've enjoyed playing with you and the same for some opponents no longer get the chance.

Hopefully in the future you can play again but not do those things that got you into trouble in the 1st place.

ExS Shadow

01-31-2013

Hi all, I'm facing a similar case involving Double Jeopardy.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3062997
That is the link to my forum post, please drop by to bump/reply to my issue.
Thanks

sepetaiya

01-31-2013

god this is such bull****. i do care, and i am very sorry for you HoboLord. but this is the way our current and 'modern' society is.

overpopulation creates a lack of sympathy and a complete disregard for others feelings. permabans for all.