Udyr viable for 3v3s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oNeffy

01-28-2013

I'm starting to love Udyr but so far I'm only playing him on Rift because I haven't heard anything of Udyr being able to do well in Treeline.

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

01-28-2013

hes good in threes, the problem is, if you play blind pick its incredibly dangerous to chose udyr because when he gets countered, he gets hard countered.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

yes but he's very weak. doesn't really offer much to the table

oNeffy

01-28-2013

Udyr is easily countered, it sucks. I know this though. I'm saying.. In ranked, is it a smart idea to bring Udyr to the group?

And @She I have to disagree. Because I've seen him played in S2 and he's not that weak really. I build mostly tanky Udyr or very beefy Udyr, which is nearly impossible to kill even in 5s, let alone 3s.

scazzaf

01-28-2013

Udyr is great in the right circumstances, plus he has the best lvl 1 cheese strat.

oNeffy

01-28-2013

Mmm. Cheese.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oNeffy View Post
And @She I have to disagree. Because I've seen him played in S2 and he's not that weak really. I build mostly tanky Udyr or very beefy Udyr, which is nearly impossible to kill even in 5s, let alone 3s.
what does he do that mundo doesn't do way better? lol

Sam

01-28-2013

i hope you like to get kited to your heart desires if you want to play udyr. He has no strong gap closers just runs in like a truck. And people can easily kite away from it.