Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kicking in Champion Selection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaP0wT0fu

01-28-2013

I think there should be an option for ranked games, or maybe all games, to have the ability to kick a member from the lobby thus throwing everyone back into the match making system. I am sick and tired of people who join rank, hit that accept button and then rando because they "went to the bathroom" or "got a drink of water" or some **** excuse when it only takes another 5 minutes to get your team set up. Even worse are the people who don't say anything all chat, get a champion you think they want to use then when the game starts you find out they got a lucky rando but they don't know how to use the champion.

Riot should let us set up a vote and if 4 out of the 5 members think that one should be kicked, then that one should. We do a 4/5 vote for surrendering a game, why not for a kicking system? I feel that it would be much better for the players to self-regulate their fellow players, especially the serious players trying to get a higher ELO. A serious player should not be punished with a waiter period because he or she is forced to dodge out of a team with an AFK or the famous insta-lock "MID OR FEED" free-elo player.