Unfairly Banned, Please Review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celticnate123

01-28-2013

Let's be honest, a 3 week ban (second ban i've received, last one was a single game when i said GG noobs. so stupid) for this is silly. Anyone who actually takes the time to read the chatlog will see that absolutley not infringements on the summoners code were made. Please upvote so i can try and get a tribunal rework and not have to deal with this blatantly idiotic ban.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6099947/#nogo

Tyrant Zell

01-28-2013

Your ban is a pretty unfair one. Ill agree. I honestly dont see anything wrong. It's just a little annoying to me game 1 but not to the point of punishing you.

So you say a 3 week ban for this? Thats just too much....

Also, dont use the word noob, use other words instead. Using the word "noob" has gotten old

Enterti

01-28-2013

Lay off the all chat. A little bit of it is fine but smacktalking all game is really annoying. Also when you are going to report someone don't announce it and get into a huge argument about it. I agree a three week ban seems a bit harsh though, however that is not what we are in charge of. We merely vote punish or pardon.

Akado Bayushi

01-28-2013

Game 1, some negative comments.

Nidalee [00:12:42] teemo counters darius
Nidalee [00:12:49] how are u feeding so badly

This really isn't productive. It won't help anyone play better, it won't encourage them to do better, and it doesn't help them understand why they lost that fight. That's just adding insult to injury.

Nidalee [00:14:30] vayne^
Nidalee [00:14:38] first time playing this game?

Once again, this comment isn't productive. It isn't helpful. It isn't wanted.

Nidalee [00:16:00] lmfao
Nidalee [00:16:01] lmfao
Nidalee [00:16:02] lmafo
Nidalee [00:16:05] this viktor
Nidalee [00:20:00] be sure to reprot viktor
Nidalee [00:21:43] carrying a bad mid isnt easy

So, this makes three of your four teammates that you've talked about. Are they great players? Probably not. Do they deserve a rage-free game environment? Yeah, they do.

Game 2.

Zed [All] [00:20:30] u hurt me
Zed [All] [00:20:33] im reporting u
Zed [All] [00:20:47] what u did is against SUMMONER CODFE

Aside from the inane rambling and spamming of random all-caps letters, there isn't a lot here. If this were the only case, I'd roll my eyes and click Pardon. However, no one needs to know what Singed does IRL, so just keep that between you and him.

Game 3.

Nidalee [All] [00:20:00] gay

Not what I term "acceptable in polite society", but unfortunately becoming common with the younger crowd. I wouldn't punish for this alone, or even when you ask everyone to report Cho for "intentionally feeding", which it doesn't look like he was doing.

Games 4 and 5, I feel are summed up by this:

Zed [All] [00:22:17] everyone on this team negative but me...

If you really feel that everyone except you is doing poorly or is being negative, I think you need to review your actions and comments. This Tribunal ruling is telling you that you were also being negative, and that you should either type less, or type more positively and less negatively.

Sometimes, teammates have bad games. Sometimes, games have bad teammates. That's life. You can't control either of those, but you can control how you react to both situations. Do you respond positively (try to encourage them to do better), neutrally (mute/ignore them if they're negative), or negatively (yell at them)?

Celticnate123

01-28-2013

Riot just sent me an email saying i have been permabanned. Reading the reform ticket i realized it was the exact same case with all the games being the same. Why is this fair? Should i even bother contesting it? I realize the tribunal is 99% broken and riot never owns up to their mistakes. It saddens me how much of a sensitive everyone is who punishes for the silliest things. Grow up, it's the internet. I dont get how anyone can hit punish if they don't even know the summoners code. I did not infringe on it.

xXMizuXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celticnate123 View Post
Riot just sent me an email saying i have been permabanned. Reading the reform ticket i realized it was the exact same case with all the games being the same. Why is this fair? Should i even bother contesting it? I realize the tribunal is 99% broken and riot never owns up to their mistakes. It saddens me how much of a sensitive everyone is who punishes for the silliest things. Grow up, it's the internet. I dont get how anyone can hit punish if they don't even know the summoners code. I did not infringe on it.
if you've been premabanned then you have had more then one chance to clean up your act, sense you didn't learn from your other bans then this is GG for you..

either make a new account or play another game that allows your negative attitude

Redjik

01-28-2013

MizuRose is a bit harsh >.>

I would only clarify for the OP that permabans are issued by Player Support, not Tribunal. So this would indicate Riot employees agreed your behavior warranted a permanent removal.

You must also remember they have access to resources not posted in any tribunal reformd card, such as ANY games you were reported in (reform cards show randomly selected games out of many), along with other info.

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

wow, game 2 you told people to google abella anderson

you know kids play this game right? god damn

good thing they perma banned you..

Celticnate123

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltaly View Post
wow, game 2 you told people to google abella anderson

you know kids play this game right? god damn

good thing they perma banned you..
Cry about it. It isn't in violation of summoner's code. Nothing in any of my games have been in violation of summoner's code.

KimKelley

01-29-2013

I could go through the whole thing and point out all the summoner's code violations, but I feel it would be waste of my time when you don't think there is anything you did wrong in any of those games.

Good luck in your future endeavors.