Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so out of my dog's puppies i might keep the chubby one out them all and name him

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago 777

01-28-2013

Pudge yep gonna name him after my fav dota hero lol. i'll upload pic's of them when i have time there cute as fuk tho there like little hamsters.

Fujiou

01-28-2013

That's a good name for a chubby dog. It's got the DotA tie-in, but it still makes sense.

Chicago 777

01-28-2013

ya there is 3 boy's and 1 girl. i'm not sure yet if i wanna keep him tho cause there eye's are still closed and they ain't walk yet. i wanna wait a few weeks for them to open there eye's and walk to see how there personality is. my little gambit was a goofy hyper little fuker and that's how i want my new dog to be. i miss running around the yard and playing fetch with gambit and i wanna do that with the new guy.

Fujiou

01-28-2013

What kind of dog anyway?

Chicago 777

01-28-2013

well she is a minature pinscher and the dad is idk my dad brang him home one day from work he rescued him.