Why am I perma BANNED?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

170 Calories

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnoxiaz View Post
I still wonder what innocent speaking people like you do for a living ?
Well I guess to answer your question, I go to work raise my kids, play a little league. Oh and by the way I have never once raged in a game. I have been mad in games, but I keep my comments to myself and use the only option that works against ragers......I report them. Then I also donate some of my time to the tribunal, to help keep people like you out of the game.

On a side note I had 3 permabans today I wonder if one of them is yours.

embalmdk

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XP JhÅnthØny View Post
So I always get banned because of tribunal. Why is RIOT always base this ****TY system on chat box? why don't they review the actual gameplay so they know why players get heated when other players actually troll or whatever they make u mad.

I like the way you stated this, I always get banned because of tribunal. How about you always get banned because your toxic and the tribunal catches it.

Too bad, so sad, tribunal working as intended.

embalmdk

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 170 Calories View Post
Well I guess to answer your question, I go to work raise my kids, play a little league. Oh and by the way I have never once raged in a game. I have been mad in games, but I keep my comments to myself and use the only option that works against ragers......I report them. Then I also donate some of my time to the tribunal, to help keep people like you out of the game.

On a side note I had 3 permabans today I wonder if one of them is yours.

I like your reply. I have raised my kids to where my son took his MCATS for medical school and my daughter will do so next year. Other than that I go to work as well and am a compliance officer where I am required to judge and make decisions as to who is naughty or nice on a daily basis.

The Hobo Lord

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorHammerz View Post
Be a jerk, be a banned player. Don't want to be banned? Stop being a jerk. The motive behind why you were being a jerk is never relevant. What is relevant is your actions, and your actions alone, that decide whether or not you get banned.
u are a terrible human being karma is going to come back to u

bawzdeep

Recruiter

01-28-2013

Im new to this game and thank god i found these forums before i wasted any of my money on this game ive been a online gamer for many years and the bottom line is trash talking is apart of the online gaming world what kind of sissy gamers are playing this game crying and snitching on one another for talking a little trash...

AFK in lol ftw

01-29-2013

We might as well call it the Tribunal Bawling Inquiries with all these complaints about the Tribunal. >_>

Xianio

01-29-2013

Quote:
Im new to this game and thank god i found these forums before i wasted any of my money on this game ive been a online gamer for many years and the bottom line is trash talking is apart of the online gaming world what kind of sissy gamers are playing this game crying and snitching on one another for talking a little trash...
You mean, you've been a gamer for YEARS?! Like, for real? We don't get many of those around here. What was it like growing up for you? Did you... get a lot of gaming experience? Were the ladies following you around begging for your autograph? I can't wait to hear about your truly unique experience as a gamer in 2013 on a video game forum.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawzdeep View Post
So you 13 years old? Okay.

170 Calories

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XP JhÅnthØny View Post
So I always get banned because of tribunal. Why is RIOT always base this ****TY system on chat box? why don't they review the actual gameplay so they know why players get heated when other players actually troll or whatever they make u mad.
Heads up bud. I dont care what happens in the game. If you let that game make you abusive I will vote punish every time. Oh and to address your first comment. You are getting banned because a large amount of people you play with find you unpleasant.

170 Calories

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
You mean, you've been a gamer for YEARS?! Like, for real? We don't get many of those around here. What was it like growing up for you? Did you... get a lot of gaming experience? Were the ladies following you around begging for your autograph? I can't wait to hear about your truly unique experience as a gamer in 2013 on a video game forum.
lmao this is funny