banned, can i have the rp i purchased please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spitterkat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

whats the point of banning? i can understand losing the champs you work for via ip and your rating, but riot doesnt stop you from making new accounts, that being the case, can i have my rp that i purchased back?

Enterti

01-28-2013

Nope sorry.

RQ Kiwi

01-28-2013

No refunds. Thats the price you pay for being a jerk to be honest.

magooomba

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitterkat View Post
whats the point of banning? i can understand losing the champs you work for via ip and your rating, but riot doesnt stop you from making new accounts, that being the case, can i have my rp that i purchased back?
No. Consider it one of the "points of banning."

Harate

01-28-2013

Kicked out a sports venue for acting like a jackass, can I have a refund for my ticket?

YSFM Lampin

01-28-2013

Cut from the high school basketball team, give the school all that gear you bought for yourself? Makes total sense, walking home without shoes is a blast.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

If you purchased RP during the time while your account was under review prior to permanent closure, you can put in a support ticket and you might get the RP transferred (basically, you have to have bought RP since the last Tribunal case was opened). It doesn't hurt to ask.

170 Calories

01-28-2013

nope spend your money on therapy next time.

embalmdk

01-28-2013

Part of your punishment. This RP / money is used to support the community that you so lightly offended. Get used to punishments, from the sounds of things you learned nothing from this experience.

Too bad, so sad, tribunal working as intended.

Redjik

01-28-2013

Good thing to keep in mind when they're warning/banning you repeatedly for breaking their rules. "Hey, I keep doing this, I'll lose my investment!"