So I got banned for this, please read and tell me what you think.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exotic3s

01-28-2013

Don't think I should of got banned. I just looked at all the cases and read everything.

Read my preview of the games then go to the link at the bottom to review the actual case.

Game 1: I was fine. imo

Game 2: my team was flaming me for not banning blitz and malph and pick SHen over malph. Even though I ended up winning my lane and actually getting a double kill 1v2 in my lane at like 10 min mark. So the omfg noob reported and banned I was quoting from my team in champ select. Cause I was reported for not picking blitz or malph (don't even own blitz)

Game 3: I did not ban blitz again and my team flamed me called me noob all the good stuff in champ select. SO the last pick on our team he picked Blitz. I told him please don't all blitz suck cause they are not used to him. Also ended up being the most positive in the end.

Game 4: Have NO IDEA why I was reported I was the most positive player in the game

Game 5: Umm this is a 50/50 not sure if I should have been punished for that.

Give me your thoughts?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6150567/#nogo

Believeinsteve

01-28-2013

#page not found

Exotic3s

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believeinsteve View Post
#page not found
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6150567/#nogo here you go

Bobinatorlol

01-28-2013

Looks like you have a severe case of WILL NEVER STFU. Learn to stop arguing and play the game. The more you type the less you are playing.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

You just need to stop using chat unless it is important to the game. I think most players have a tendancy to respond when being taunted or trolled etc, even I do it on occasion but I find if I actively try and avoid responding I not only have play better I don't get reported. At least not enough to get a warning yet. If all else fails and I simply can not ignore it any longer I will usually say my peace "Hey bro, shut the hell up already" then use mute. The best part is it ignores them as well so you are not going to get matched with the same person in the future. I find this weeds out a lot of the trolls.

On a side note that is semi related, I am finding myself being matched with almost noting but honorable summoners lately and it rocks! I can only imagine it is because I have the ribon as well?

Tortferngatr

01-28-2013

I can definitely see you were sincerely trying to help your team win--you did, however, as one report said, come off as cocky.

That might be a reason why people tended to report you, and what I think you might want to work on to avoid future bans. Humility is important. You can boast when you get a well-deserved quadrakill/pentakill, but avoid coming off as a *****, which is what I saw the people who reported you seemed to think.

I really wish there were a "warn" option in Tribunal for cases like yours--you're clearly not like most people who come on to the forums to appeal Tribunal bans, and I really don't think you deserved the ban.

Effram

01-28-2013

If you have enough people report you to get to the tribunal and have enough people in the tribunal vote to ban you for a period of time, it's obvious that your conduct is out of line and you need to change how you're interacting with people in games. I've also seen you post this in multiple forums and everyone seems to agree (myself included) that you talk way too much in game. Be humble, be constructive, and talk when appropriate.

Turtle Omega

01-28-2013

ban approved

I am Icarus

01-28-2013

Wait... why is this under Twisted treeline?

TOPIC INVALID

NYwildlife22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

if you cant do the time, dont do the crime. or just create a new account xP