Should Malzahar's voidlings apply On-Hit-Effects?

no 3 21.43%
yes, as melee 11 78.57%
yes, as ranged 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

On hit Malzahar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlychuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

So this isn't pertaining to Malzahar specifically, but his voidlings. This is going to sound a little crazy, but i've been playing a lot of AD malzahar. Believe it or not while considered a troll build, it's actually good (% aoe, aoe Silence, on demand suppress, up to 4x damage with 3 voidlings out).

What i want to know is, would it be OP if Malzahar voidlings caused on hit effects? As AP the only item that would really apply is Malady, but you could us frozenheart, hydra/hurricane, blade of the ruined king to an AD build.

Although would the voidlings count as melee or ranged for on hit effects?

Armageddal

01-28-2013

It's a nice idea, since it would make a bruiser build not half bad. The problem is that BotRK would be OP with enough voidlings. Maybe if they had a reduced on-hit effect.

Arrevax

01-28-2013

Didn't the Voidlings receive a hidden ratio nerf recently?
This might make non-AP Malz viable again, but keeping it balanced would be difficult.

Jesus the Friend

01-28-2013

AD Malz?

Welcome to report!

deadlychuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Voidlings get bonus AD based on level, and 100% of malzahar's AD and armor pen (including BC stacks) but i was thinking hydra with voidlings for mass aoe heals :3

also ad malz is one of the only champs that buy captain teir 3 boots, because voidlings gain the 20% move speed with them, and if someone agrees to buy a banner of command they also gain the 15% damage boost. He is very viable with the correct team cooperation. Imo at least

deadlychuck

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
AD Malz?

Welcome to report!
i'm not sure if you're the one who gave it a down vote, but if that is the case, seriously? i'm not trolling i do well in the games i play as AD malz. Unfortunately as per normal with the league community the moment you get behind people instantly blame it on the fact that you're playing something that isn't classified as the roll. Although that seems to be over looked by the fact that morgana and teemo are supports, and blitzcrank is a bruiser. hehe.

H0p0nP0p

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlychuck View Post
i'm not sure if you're the one who gave it a down vote, but if that is the case, seriously? i'm not trolling i do well in the games i play as AD malz. Unfortunately as per normal with the league community the moment you get behind people instantly blame it on the fact that you're playing something that isn't classified as the roll. Although that seems to be over looked by the fact that morgana and teemo are supports, and blitzcrank is a bruiser. hehe.
Hey hey! Stop telling ppl blitz is melee fighter! Its a secret! Oh... Cruds...

Hmmm... Man, them voiings+tiamat+ruin king... OP!!! but i would totally go for it hahahah!

sh4dowhand

01-29-2013

As an avid AD Malzahar player.. This would probably make voidlings too strong. AD Malz is decent as is.