So I got banned for this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itsDozier

01-29-2013

You talk a lot, which is fine, had it been constructive. Most of what you say is destructive, though. -Based on these games alone, I would have punished, but I think a ban is a bit over the top.

My advice: Talk less. Contrary to popular belief, calling your teammates out in a condescending manner and calling them bad doesn't ACTUALLY make them a better player. However, being helpful and constructive may.

SilentSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

yeah woudl've punished it.

Bawlicker

01-29-2013

You honestly think you should not have been punished? Go act like that at school or where you work, i bet you get punished.

Ballistik

02-11-2013

i would of punished.. you talk way to much trash and your not a positive addition to your team.. i would of muted you once the game started if it was me in those games.

Capt Poro Snax

02-11-2013

Wow riot finally laying out the ban hammers. Now maby my poor little mute button will get some rest. Am going to say though that this chat looks just bought like every other game in the lower elos its a slotting field sometimes.

Missaigon

02-12-2013

I feel like u dont deserve the banhammer, just try to talk less and do ur job good so ppl cant rage at u.

Arshen

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Reidrum View Post
Honestly I don't think you deserved a ban. A warn at most. Verbal abuse happens in literally every game and a hell of a lot of the time it is justified. People need to just quit being such big babies.
This is a big problem with the current generation...

Verbal Abuse is not justified... under very little, if any, conditions is abuse (verbal, physical, mental, sexual) justified.

Just because someone is being toxic to you, verbal abuse is not the way to deal with it nor should your actions go without reprimand.

I am not saying the original person who is toxic to you should get off scott free (that's why you can also report them) but your no longer blameless if you are verbally abusive, regardless of the reason.

ROKAF JE

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arshen View Post
Verbal Abuse is not justified...
Ever.

Use the ignore feature, or suffer the consequences.

LeSSSouL

02-12-2013

Telling someone to STFU along with tons of flaming.

Telling someone in the support role to not choose a support champ and then flame at them.

The list goes on for me... If I read through a report completely and think "Who does this person think they are" warrants punish, and you did.

LeSSSouL

02-12-2013

To all saying the ban is to much, I thought that you were banned only after being punish some amount of times in tribunal. Doesn't this mean this set of reports was just the one you see that caused the ban? With previous ones happening?