Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

+- 1500 elo adc LF ranked 5s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im Vaeth

01-28-2013

Hi guys, Jeanlegigolo here, basically I'm a fairly good adc (for my elo) that is looking for a good but casual ranked 5s, I don't want an innactive team, but I don't wanna practice 40h++ a week, I want somewhere to improve myself as people around me will make and take critics so that we can grow better as a team

. I can play from 6:30-10:30 east mostly and I'm not here on fridays for my schedule and on saturdays I can play like all the day

I started playing league around J4 patch which is quite a long time ago, I didn't like it at first but after seeing them tournaments I quickly became a fan and always wanted to improve myself

So you guys can reply on this thread, or add me in game if you're interested.. I could always be a team leader if I could fill the roles with some people whispering me

So that's about it guys, have fun and cya ingame!