Do you agree with this post saying duo ability champs is overpowered?

Yes 8 15.38%
No 40 76.92%
Riot never has done anything wrong. EVERS!!!!!!! 5 9.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Does anyone else think Champions with duo use abilites are Over Powered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banana Dragon

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by workthecorners View Post
her q deals base ammount magic damage scaling off of current health or health missing and dosnt scale off ap at all

Her W in human form is the only abilitiy that scales off of AP and it costs alot of mana

she gets a bonus ap damage on attack in spider from but its only .3 on her and .1 on her spiderlings

thats why all you need is mana pen because yes you can have 600 AP the only ability that will do decent burst damage is her unreliable volatile spiderling that people can dodge....it gets .8 scaling so 600ap would do 480 damage+275 being 755- mr......

her small scailing on her spider attacks would be crushed by mr. THAT is why all you need is magic penetration because 30 bonus magic damage(100 ap ish) reduced to 25 due to mpen PER ATTACK is better then 70 bonus magic damage(220 ap ish) reduced to 20 due to 40 mr on vayne
Alright where to begin.
first, her Q does scale off AP but her ratio's are complete garbage so building Pen/ tanky is a better opotion.

Second, Her Q human and spider scales off AP, her W human scales off AP, and her ult scales off AP giving you the passive magic damage per auto.

Third, her spiderlings can be used for much more then damage, they can tank turrent shots when diving, and you can also use your W in lane to sustain off of minions with only having your spiderlings hit.

Fourth, her W in human is hard to dodge without a tele move or minions to block it. you probably should edit it, but she does not have "mana pen" and third should you play vs an elise that gets that much AP and can one rotation someone the trade off is after she gets that one person (unless saved by a shield) she is exploded and then contributes nothing to the team fight. should she get your MVP its worth it.

And finally, to fully counter her build those items, then build a warmogs/ sunfire cape or any high health item and you will be able to out sustain, out damage, and destroy her in lane. not to mention this is a wonderul build vs a AP mid and AP elise top because they only threat will be the ADC which your jungle can take care of so you can now happily tear apart their entire team not giving 2 ****s about any magic damage.

workthecorners

01-28-2013

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Elise

the ap scailing of her q is Bonus Damage: 8%(+3% per 100 AP) of target's missing health

so for every 100 ap you have you get another 3% yay so yes terrible scailing basically none at all cus you spend 3k+ on an item to get 3%more. so i dont know what your point is

i didnt say her human form q is unuseable but it is unreliable. A reliable ability would be like ryze who can click to cast and deal as much or more damage.

yes her spiderlings can be used for tanking turrets and monsters in the jungle congrats i knew that and it has nothing to do with what im talking about

i play elise alot i dont know what you think i am saying but you have me confused i was arguing the reason you build magic penetration vs strait ability power

and yes you should build her tanky im still confused at what your trying to prove

Banana Dragon

01-29-2013

im saying counter arguments to your statement because what you said made no sense. :P not hating or anything

DingoHedge

01-29-2013

Pretty sure the poll results tells you all you need to know.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Are the over powered? No. Do they require you to think about how to go against them and not just roll your face on the keyboard? Yes. Remember that while you may think they are over powered, the people playing them have too have gained the skill to play them, they are not just pick up and play champs at all. I myself can play elise amazingly, but I have played her a TON since release, jayce on the other hand, I am just retarded with and feel like I should never use him. That of course is because I just rarely ever did play him and only got him recently. The big reasons ppl are complaining about Elise is 1: she got play in recent tournament qualifiers and such 2: Her q seems to make ppl think she is OP, I have even seen ppl try and build MORE health thinking it counters it 3: They read the forums and jump on bandwagons without really even testing the champion out themself