Sivir help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

One Who Balls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2009

So I've just started using her, going quite well, but i mean i have no idea of a proper build, masteries, and runes.

So any suggestions?

I've seen alot saying Health runes, but they really don't seem enough for me to want (I'm currently maxed out on crit dmg runes tier 2 and a few 3, lvl 18 summoner)

gogogo!

keftes

Recruiter

12-01-2009

There's a list with guides for every hero....

You can also click on the search button instead of making another useless post...

lazy idiot...

One Who Balls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2009

I was asking for peoples personal opinions not just guides.

Chill out you ****** =)

EnygmaSoul

12-01-2009

Meh. Gotta go with keftes on this one. If you'd bothered to read the guides that already existed, understood why they do what they do, then playtested and customized the character to your own personal tastes after using those as a baseline foundation - well, you wouldn't need to spam up the forum, would you?

I'm just saying. Going around in life begging for free handouts isn't always the most productive use of your time

Klazzix

12-01-2009

You can try to look for my thread it's somewhere at page 3 at the moment, I just update that page for my builds for certain heroes.

Zekk

12-01-2009

Check here mister lazy. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=29031

One Who Balls

12-01-2009

Thanks for the pointless link which i've already read.

theres my point, no where on it did someone say what runes or masteries fit well with her.

I'm sure someone has on a thread, but i did look before asking :O

So anything else for my lazy self?

sdjaks

12-01-2009

I run dodge/crit damage runes, full offensive build with flash and improved rally. Flash can be swapped out for teleport or summoner promote if you prefer to be more of a pusher. There is no right way to play her, she can be played with just about any masteries at all, honestly.