Vi Ulti vs Fizz E

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evilbryan590

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

So I played a recent game:
Apparently Vi's ulti gets completely negated by trollpole (it stops your charge once he uses e) which is okay to me, but the cooldown gets fully poped too

Considering the obviousness of the ulti being locked on to you, I don't think it's fair for the full cooldown to be used (maybe only 1/2?) by fizz :P

Then again, I may be wrong since I could just ulti after he e's, I just think that a (16-8) e shouldn't totally negate a (130-80) second cooldown ulti considering how important the inital damage and utility is in vi's kit...

2 suggestions
1) only make the cooldown 1/2 as long if fizz uses e to cancel it
2) her ulti still go to the spot fizz initially jumped from

Still, I might be wrong. I just don't know if it was intended to punish her that hard, any opinions?

Jesus the Friend

01-28-2013

Working as intended.

Playful/Trickster does exactly the same thing with every other ult (Veig/Syndra/etc)

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

happens, try ulting squishies who cant escape :P

Ferr3t

01-28-2013

I imagine it does the same thing against Elise's rappel. Target someone who can become untargettable and that's what you get.

SargeantPocoyo

01-28-2013

Same thing happened to me the other day. Why make a thread about it. Take it as a lesson learned and move on....

vVvMagwai

01-28-2013

He becomes untargetable so i can understand that one. The complaint i have is that Olaf's ult completely negates Vi's ult even though she still hits him, just because hes immune to the knock up.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Unstoppable force meets untouchable object

asamu

01-28-2013

Yes, and it also stops every other ability that is not a DoT or targeted channel effect (Fiddle Drain).